E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Jason Eoner

Portrait

Assistant Teaching Manager
Assistant Teaching Manager

Post 2017.07.14 14:36

Re: E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Beluan, have you looked at the forum for the Fleet Command Course?
<<

Beluan

Portrait

Post 2017.07.14 22:05

Actually, I haven't. Thanks Jason!!
<<

Radnog Banik

Portrait

Post 2017.07.17 17:18

Good Day,

New to Eve and Eve University and loving it so far. I am looking to see if some classes can be added to the calendar in the next month or so. Did not see these on there already.

1. Logistics - Usually played a "healer" type and have listened to the class on YouTube but have questions. Anyway to have a class added? The YouTube videos are from 2013.
2. Researching Blue Prints. YouTube video from 2010 I think.
3. How to get into PvE? Or start PvE? Not sure here. I am mining but would like to get into PvE when not breaking rocks into pebbles. Sounds like Incursions are the PvE group. But the top tier group. A Class for newer pilots to get into PvE and work up to Incursions?

These are classes at the moment I would like to into. Also I was unable to get into the Welcome to Eve University Class due to Time Zone and schedule. I am US PST. Any others scheduled soon? Maybe on a weekend?

Thank you for any help with this!
Radnog Banik
<<

Dunar Dolorgiet

Portrait

Teaching Director
Teaching Director

Post 2017.07.18 15:42

Thanks for reaching out, we'll see what we can do to get some of those scheduled.
<<

Adree Jericho

Portrait

Post 2017.07.18 22:49

Radnog Banik wrote:3. How to get into PvE? Or start PvE? Not sure here. I am mining but would like to get into PvE when not breaking rocks into pebbles. Sounds like Incursions are the PvE group. But the top tier group. A Class for newer pilots to get into PvE and work up to Incursions?

You might want to check out my upcoming class on EVE Careers, this Thursday at 23:30 EVE time. I'll talk a little bit about what's out there, and I'll have time for questions after. Hope to see you there!
<<

Cryptic Sharvas

Portrait

Post 2017.07.24 15:38

I would like to humbly request a class on Citadels. Sometime between 00:00 and 04:00 eve time is when I'm on. I'd also accept a recorded class if there is one.

Topics I am curious about are the following:

Anchoring and installing modules in a Engineering complex.
Figuring out how much fuel you need including math for variable costs
How to defend these structures
Skills required to take control of the structure and defend it
Best setup for defense of the structure in High/Low/Null secs
Skills required to shoot things from the engineering complex.
How to choose the best rigs
How to decide on tax rate for these structures to cover fuel costs
Image Image
Previous

Return to Scheduled Classes