I can't seem to find any DED 4/10 sites in Metropolis

For questions about PVE, such as missions, anomalies and complexes.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
Sivaira Chen

I can't seem to find any DED 4/10 sites in Metropolis

Post by Sivaira Chen »

Greetings, Unistas!
I have been recently exploring around Metropolis in the Ani constellation, looking for Angel DED 4/10 sites to run. So far I have found several Rogue Drone DED and Unrated sites, a couple Angel DED 3/10 sites but NO DED 4/10s. Even when I've logged on when there aren't other people around, there are no DED 4/10 sites to be found. On the contrary I have found quite a few Serpentis DED 4/10s, and a TON of wormholes.
Can someone explain to me why all of a sudden I can't find any DED 4/10s in Angel space?
Aren Dar
Title: Senior Diplomat, Graduate

Re: I can't seem to find any DED 4/10 sites in Metropolis

Post by Aren Dar »

Sivaira Chen wrote:Greetings, Unistas!
I have been recently exploring around Metropolis in the Ani constellation, looking for Angel DED 4/10 sites to run. So far I have found several Rogue Drone DED and Unrated sites, a couple Angel DED 3/10 sites but NO DED 4/10s. Even when I've logged on when there aren't other people around, there are no DED 4/10 sites to be found. On the contrary I have found quite a few Serpentis DED 4/10s, and a TON of wormholes.
Can someone explain to me why all of a sudden I can't find any DED 4/10s in Angel space?
Are you restricting yourself to that one constellation when you are looking for those sites? Because they can spawn throughout the region (as it happens I found a 4/10 in Metropolis lowsec this morning). Maybe there are multiple explorers 'ahead' of you running those sites?