We are all mass murderers

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

James Finnan

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 00:59

We are all mass murderers

Satyrical take on the game
Think about this for a second.. We all die. A LOT

Every time we lose one of these ships there are hardworking average people who werent gifted with the ability of becoming a capsuleer.
They have wives, husbands, sons, daughters and friends and we throw them away like pieces of trash..

Don't even get me started on how many people must die when a citadel goes boom, those were sold to the masses as homes in the sky. a better life off world, and we use them as our sandcastles, we pound them into ash and space them...

i don't have much further to go with this i just thought that we should maybe all think about it...... #crewlivesmatter
Insomniac - Former NSC Officer - Master Of Sausages - Hauling Officer?

<<

unstable unit

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2020.05.24 01:36

Re: We are all mass murderers

First.

Shame the crews don't have tiny corpses for me to collect. That makes me sad.
Image Image Image Image
<<

Gergoran Moussou

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 04:32

Destroyers have one of the lowest survival rates. Minmatar ships tend to be on the higher end of crew size. One of the most killed ships in the game is a Minmatar destroyer the Sabre. Used almost as expendable ammunition in fleet engagements of any size in Null-Sec. Not very durable, but a priority target.
<<

Leia Minmatar

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 09:37

NPC ships have larger crew compliments. Missioners make hundreds of ships explode in a couple hours of missioning, way more than any single PVP pilot would. Therefore mission runners are the real genocidal maniacs :shock:
Who is Grygr?

Return to EVE Discussion