<<

James Finnan

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 00:31

Blops'o'clock 2 Electric Bugaloo

Where to begin ... Soundtrack

IT WAS BLOPS TIME

And this time we dropped

So set up took some time, we wanted to slap some goons about a bit, we don't like goons, so Delve it was.
It was a long journey but we felt it was worth it.

We got set up in our staging system, Spread the hunters out like a sexy sexy dance team, I'm telling you folks, it was like the god damn Rockettes..

We got down to business, Panda found some bamboo to snack on and got distracted, Hamed got tackled by the wife and lost his voice somehow. Jilo got trigger happy with some vanity titles and war stories were spread.

CJ started ticking- he'd seen it , that little green drone boat that gets the blood pumping and heart racing.... the Ishtar, Drink

It was like a war movie, all the battles he'd been in before flashed in front of him

It's been many a year since CJ had satiated the blood thirst.
You see folks, CJ was something of a bane to Filthy Goon ratters in the opening blows of WWB... To the point where one complained to him on his main that there was this character named "X" and he definitely pee'd sitting down.

But I digress, we reset ... in the system we dropped in, laziness peaked and it covered more area..
SURPRISE ---- The mid point of our adventure Soundtrack 2

Grab a bev because this next part rustled my jimmies.

CJ did it again. He cut through the talk of how the Rhea is 100% the best JF and the Anshar is trash. None of us could hear Hamed so he slipped under the radar. It probably wasn't important Solcan woke up and realised we had move and killed something.

Any way CJ had found us a absolute nightmare.. but a juicy one..

SCENE - stage center. Gate - Surrounded by many ships, a Praxis, some Sabres, an orthrus and our prince... our GODAMN AMARRIAN ICON
Stage Left - In swans the lady of the night... Spoiler alert.... She ded

We then had to contend with the rest of them.. so naturally we did what any sane man would do ... We ran..

We scattered we extricated.. We lost both Directors that had come with us, there was a struggle over claiming the corpses ... UU started frothing at the mouth, Gideon started teasing her and John the sneaky little monkey started sneaking in cloaked to try and scoop a rare Jilo corpse.
CJ god bless that hero got tackled by the drink, still did an outstanding job

we managed to get out eventually, reset. Had a Nid tease us and disappear and got ready to head home...

I do not post loss mails, I post wins and we won, we did well, we had fun and we made content

I will organise another fleet for next week, we will slap some people about and we will yeet you and your ships across space for our own entertainment...

I want to thank my FC "Team" that continually nudged me into "you decide". Gideon for being an under used fuel truck..
Dani for being the inspiration behind all of us and being the best damn combat director this game has seen
UU for being the money behind WWB
The Mittani for inspiring me to target a specific group in a game of thousands
Hamed because he's bloody magnificent even if you can never hear a word he says
CJ for being the best CJ that CJ can be, he hearts your face and we heart his
And Panda... Panda you are the wind beneath my wings, The lead in my pencil, The Pea in our Pod

Insomniac - Former NSC Officer - Master Of Sausages - Hauling Officer?

<<

Philip Oksaras

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 00:38

Re: Blops'o'clock 2 Electric Bugaloo

First
<<

Mangalang

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 00:40

Jumping into their gate camp and killing the Bhal was a bit exciting.
<<

Jilokari Kurvora

Portrait

Director of Operations
Director of Operations

Post 2020.05.24 01:51

Much fun was had! 10/10 Despite the best efforts of the body snatchers ( honestly think they are secret Drifters) to sully my immaculate corpse, the loot fairy said no!
Director of Operations

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Vorkan Dosja

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 02:11

Jilokari Kurvora wrote:Much fun was had! 10/10 Despite the best efforts of the body snatchers ( honestly think they are secret Drifters) to sully my immaculate corpse, the loot fairy said no!

It did indeed. John hoisted on his Jilo body snatching petard. Jilo's body was reclaimed by BOB. https://zkillboard.com/kill/84436382/
Events Officer | Titles Officer

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
<<

Zeeba Eatah

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 03:54

12 / 10 AAR

Had everything a man wants. Mustache, music, and mayhem.

I wish I had been there.
<<

Ramong Pares

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 09:10

Was fun, will do again!
<<

Gideon Mastracci

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 09:23

It was a lot of fun. If you look at John's KM linked by Vorkan, though - the stranger thing there is... Exotic Dancers?

I'll never not join BLOPS if I can. 10/10 - would creep Jilo out again.

<<

Ares Dodekatheon

Portrait

HSC Director
HSC Director

Post 2020.05.24 10:26

This was really fun. And I really do understand that it needs a good organization (preparation).
Thanks a lot, you all fabulous. o/
Macte animo! Generose puer sic itur ad astra.
<<

Hitonme Aivo

Portrait

Post 2020.05.24 11:12

Was strange being back in Delve as the hunter rather than the hunted (For at least part of my nullsec career I was a dirty Goon) :p

Can't really fault the fleet, it was well organised and run

You can't really control the content, but the Bhaalgorn was a sweet gank, even though it was a pretty poor fit ship it pushed all the psychological buttons the way any BLOPS drop should :)

FCs made the comment last night about multiple hunters increasing content, back in the pre-fatigue days I remember being in Provi and having ten hunters out and about for the BLOPs. We spent two hours on a murderous spree, jumping directly from one BLOPs drop to the next and quite often had them queued up, the moral of the story is hunters find content :)

Return to After Action Reports