This forum can be viewed publicly.
<<

YooJin Moon

Portrait

Assistant Teaching Manager
Assistant Teaching Manager

Post 2020.03.23 05:58

[AAR] LSC Fight Club 2020-03-22

Another LSC Fight Club goes down and it is growing in the number of pilots who come out for it! We had 10 paired battles before going into an all out Free For All! Some of those familiar with the Fight Club format at the other campuses are a bit surprised at LSC because we don't grief for warping off. In Low Sec PvP warping off saves your ship and if you find yourself out matched....that is the reflex you want to develop. So to win at our Fight Club matches you had better bring tackle mods. Escaping ends the fight in a draw.

SPOILER WARNING!
Battle 1 - John Juulianos (Tristan) vs Coolio Enderas (Rifter?): Draw (John warps off)
Battle 2 - Holden Andrard (Rifter) vs Alcohol Inspector (Rifter): Holden Wins
Battle 3 - Tolerin Escipion (Punisher) vs Toma Heleneto (Merlin): Tolerin Wins
Battle 4 - Coolio Enderas (Kestrel) vs Parrish Askiras (Tristan): Coolio WIns
Battle 5 - Tolerin Escipion (Merlin) vs Holden Andrard (Rifter): Draw (Tolerin warps off)
Battle 6 - Parrish Askiras (Merlin) vs Alcohol Inspector (Rifter): Parrish Wins
Battle 7 - John Juulianos (Tristan) vs Toma Heleneto (Merlin): Draw (John warps off)
Battle 8 - John Juulianos (Tristan) vs Toma Heleneto (Merlin): Draw (John warps off)
Battle 9 - Holden Andrard (Rifter) vs Coolio Enderas (Tristan): Holden Wins
Battle 10 - Tolerin Escipion (Punisher) vs Parrish Askiras (Merlin): Draw (Parrish warps off?)

I was directing the Fight Club from my pod but decided to jump in on the FFA (in my pod) and nobody took me in a kill!?! I did pull range immediately after the warp in but everyone was polite and left me alone. I'll have to work on those LowSec behaviors and make proper scoundrels out of you all I see! That said the FFA ended up being a good fight with decent splits so nobody had more than 2 attackers on them for any length of time. There might have been a third for a brief moment at the end of one fight (feel free to comment below if that was you). In the end only Holden was left standing however...well, and my pod.

We had some interesting fits with drones being being very popular, as well as, neuts. Pilots did a good job with range control until distances were initially closed. We had a lot of great discussion by all on methods and techniques after each fight and a few ideas for creative Fight Club matches came up too. In the future look for paired matches (2 v 2). I'll update the original forum post to include it and the third type I have been working on for plex combat in Eugales. Tell your friends to come out and fight with us next time! It was a great set of matches. Thanks to following 7 brave pilots for their valiant battles!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Esca Sinak

Portrait

Assistant Titles Manager
Assistant Titles Manager

Post 2020.03.23 10:17

Re: [AAR] LSC Fight Club 2020-03-22

Losses are also covered by LSC SRP, with 5m per loss and max 10m per event.
<<

Holden Andrard

Portrait

Post 2020.03.23 10:49

Thanks for hosting the event YooJin and everybody else for the pews! This experience gave me the push to try out some interesting fits, so see you all next time in something other than a Rifter.
<<

Coolio Enderas

Portrait

Post 2020.03.23 11:39

Love the Portrait art work. Have fun and thanks for hosting.
Image Image
<<

Alcohol Inspector

Portrait

Post 2020.03.23 14:47

Great event. Thanks for hosting YooJin, and good fight everyone.
<<

Parrish Askiras

Portrait

Post 2020.03.23 15:00

Great fun and very instructional. Thanks for hosting, YooJin.
<<

Nienke Solette

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2020.03.23 15:11

Nice portrait work, YooJin ^^
Thanks all for coming, I love seeing the numbers grow. RL kept me from joining the fun, but I'm looking forward to joining the next one!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tolerin Escipion

Portrait

Post 2020.03.23 22:15

My first Figt Club and it was a blast!!! Thanks for organizing, and nice art work.

Return to After Action Reports