(Completed) (Class) 2020-03-25 Fitting Workshop

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Merc452

Portrait

Post 2020.03.22 03:32

(Completed) (Class) 2020-03-25 Fitting Workshop

Lecture Topic: Fitting Workshop

When: 3-25-2020 at 0000 (eve time)

So merc what is a fitting workshop?

Bring your ship fits for anything form frigate pvp to mission running to bling hacks for abyssal deadspace.

We will look at them all and you will get hands on feedback of your fits. I will bring some of my fits as examples as well.

Feeling shy? You can pm your fits during the class or eve mail them to me any time.

You may not get the next god level meta fit here but we will get you on the right track to greatness.

About merc452:
Merc452 is an FC for Spectre Fleet. A player since 2008, he's been in everything from 5000-man fleets to 5-man micro gangs. As a regular FC, expect to see his fleets going forward!

https://zkillboard.com/character/1701814523/
Last edited by Merc452 on 2020.03.25 02:09, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Gergoran Moussou

Portrait

Post 2020.03.22 06:24

Re: (Class) 2020-03-25 Fitting Workshop

Good to see the fittings classes going again. They were rather sporadic for a while when I was in E-Uni last year because the people in the corp who usually did those classes tended to be inactive.

One thing that I'm interested in, for a ship that I like but have trouble fitting (generally by power grid issues) is the Caldari Navy Hookbill for Low-Sec solo PVP. The standard fits seem to be light missiles and tracking disruptors, but that's not how I'd like to fit it. What I'd like to come up with is a brawling rocket fit with dual webs. But even with fitting skills to max, including Shield Upgrades V, I've had trouble coming up with what I'm looking for.

If I end up making an appearance during the class, would this be something that can be worked through?

United Federation of Conifers sometimes flies a dual-prop rocket Hookbill composition on Low-Sec roams and that's a fleet composition that I'd like to try at some point, but since that's flown with Kirins and interceptors, it's not quite what I'm looking for.
<<

Leonidas Tokugawa

Portrait

Post 2020.03.22 07:02

It is always fun to try new fits. Only way to learn. Plus it's fun.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Marek Holmberg

Portrait

Post 2020.03.23 18:41

Is it ok to bring a concept (i want hull x to be able to do y and z) to see how it would be done?
<<

Merc452

Portrait

Post 2020.03.24 23:24

To cover the questions:

We can work though any fits you have so the cal navy hookbill we can definitely take a look at.

You can most certainly bring concepts to the table and ask for fitting advice.

Return to Scheduled Classes