[Fleet] Plex for Good HSC Shared Can 25 Jan 0830

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Analee Tsasa

Portrait

Post 2020.01.15 20:29

[Fleet] Plex for Good HSC Shared Can 25 Jan 0830

PLEX FOR GOOD Event 1/3

25 Jan 0830 Eve Time

What -- PLEX for GOOD is a charitable program operated by CCP Games on behalf of EVE Online players. It provides a way for EVE players to donate to a charitable cause through the use of the digital currency PLEX Additionally the UNI has volunteered to match what we make to increase our overall donation.

When -- On 25 January E-Uni will be hosting multiple events throughout the day. Currently we have 2 Shared can events, 1 gas huffing event and a possible Incursion event. The goal is all ISK earned will be sold for PLEX and donated. We have coordinated with other players who will sell PLEX at a reduced rate to the UNI for this purpose. CCP will take the cash value of all PLEX and donate it to the Red Cross located in Australia. Event number 1 will form up 0830 on 25 January. This will likely last until after downtime. 10 Minutes prior to down time I will call for the fleet to dock up and we will resume after the server reset

Why -- Multiple staff members have collaborated to come up with ideas on how E-Uni can help be apart of this. I feel it is important to note that we have current unistas who are part of the emergency services battling this fire.

Where -- This is the first scheduled event of the day. We will be hosting a Moon Mining shared can in Jufvitte. Form up will be at Skwirrel. Ventures and Procurers will be available to loan out and on contract in Amygnon Citadel 101 if you would like to purchase one.

Roles:
1. As many Skiff, Procurer, Venture, Orca, and Porpoise pilots as we can get.

Specialized Roles:
1. 1x Noctis pilots (A)___________________ (B)___________________ (C)__________________
2. 1x Freighter pilots (A)___________________ (B)___________________ (C)__________________
3. 4x On Grid Mining and Shield Booster (A)_DoomWaff1es (Analee OOC ALT)_ (B)_______ (C)____________ (D)____________
4. 4x Scouts / Pickets.

NOTE: Please reply to this post or reach out to Analee Tsasa in-game, slack or via a forum pm if you would like to fill a Specialized Role. Depending on how long we are going to run, we may need replacements... Also depending on war decs I may need combat ships on standby.

Fleet Advert will be the PLEX for Good Shared Can Fleet' and the mumble channel will be HSC general but may switch depending on conditions.
Last edited by Analee Tsasa on 2020.01.18 19:37, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Feras Dawod

Portrait

Post 2020.01.16 20:33

Re: [Fleet] Plex for Good HSC Shared Can 25 Jan 0830

I'm honered to take part in this.

I have a boosting Orca, a Reteriver and a Procurer ready to help
<<

Ch4rl13 D4M3 B3rry

Portrait

Post 2020.01.17 16:43

Re: [Fleet] Plex for Good HSC Shared Can 25 Jan 0830