Post 2019.08.25 22:50

Nasa JPL Posters

Figured some of you might like these - and a lot of you might already know these:

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/visions-of-the-future/

NASAs Jet Propulsion Lab made some very nice posters some time ago that are availible in high resolution and free to use (none commercially).

Imagination is our window into the future. At NASA/JPL we strive to be bold in advancing the edge of possibility so that someday, with the help of new generations of innovators and explorers, these visions of the future can become a reality. As you look through these images of imaginative travel destinations, remember that you can be an architect of the future. Click on any of the thumbnails below to learn more and download a free poster sized image.

Some of these look especially neat and since they are high res you can print them out (or get them printed high quality) and mount them on your walls in your space-loving homes. They even have some interesting real sience facts on them!
I enjoy my propper quality (not 'everyday') posters in a frame (of amazon) hanging on my walls every day :)
Assistant Teaching Manager
Image Image