Need help, one on one guidence. The making of an government

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Tryme Trymsson

Portrait

Post 2019.06.04 10:34

Need help, one on one guidence. The making of an government

Hi all, Tryme Trymsson here 8)

I entered Eve Uni to learn everything i can so i could prepp for one thing only - achieve my own personal goal in EVE Online.

[So what's that?]

My goal in eve online since day one i when i started to play this game is to create a own government of my own making. A roleplaying player made lore based opon the eve lore to boot as well. This is a major project. A project that will contribute content, interest of lore and roleplay towards Eve onlines universe. I am the guy with the ideas, that want to do so mutch but don't have all the knowledge to compleate them.
That's why am turning towards this community for guidence!

I have less then 1 month to compleate all the training and knowlege i need to get this started and going. ( sub time to make an alliance)

The things i need guidence in are as follows:
*Fc:ing.
*Sov warfare and it's politics. + Current alliances and coalitions that exists.
*Faction warfare
* incursions
* wormholes
*structures
*industry & invention
*Corporation management (advanced)
*Trading & contracts
*Hauling
*null sec, both player owned and npc owned
*low sec
* more info about the eve universe and the constilations/ regions and what is uniqe about them.

All thats been listed here i would like to have a one on one guidence with someone that goes through this step by step.

This is all the major things i need to learn so i can make this goal of mine in that little time i have come true.

I would like as well to see if there would be any players willing to help me out or want to join this "roleplaying player made lore based opon the eve lore government in the making". I have an ide of how it will look like and what the government will do in content wise. I have a story and a backround story for this as well. And all in all it's all under the making. If you wish to know more about the ide i have then feel free to contact me through a in-game mail so we can have a chat about it.

I would very mutch like to have a strong relationship with Eve Uni once i have made this alliance as well and still be able to access it's content that they generate.
Who should i contact to start a conversation about this endevor?
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Assistant Mentor Manager
Assistant Mentor Manager

Post 2019.06.10 20:42

Re: Need help, one on one guidence. The making of an government

Hey, Just wondering if you have thought about applying for a mentor, take a look at our Mentor Program which offers a more one on one way of learning and we have a number of mentors we can see if they match with you.
Assistant Mentor Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage
<<

Tryme Trymsson

Portrait

Post 2019.06.11 11:26

I have, before.. But i am not a new player so i think i blew up that chance of being able to apply to for a mentor.
Played the game for a few years.
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Assistant Mentor Manager
Assistant Mentor Manager

Post 2019.06.11 16:09

apply for a mentor as I feel that will be the best way to help you learn the things you want to learn
Assistant Mentor Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage
<<

Iliad Soldaire

Portrait

Post 2019.07.01 21:59

Definitely use the mentor program, but also try to figure out the elements of the game and what you know about it so far, and ask questions to figure stuff out from there. There's boatloads of pages in the main wiki as well, if you need in-depth info on a particular topic.

Take a look at the schedule, too. Drop into some classes here and there, even if you already know about the topic. There's almost always more to learn in this game.

Hope this helps; good luck! :)

Return to EVE Discussion