[Event-Abyss] 3*man frigate lvl1 sites [Completed]

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Director of Special Projects

Post 2019.05.16 19:31

Re: [Event-Abyss] 3*man frigate lvl1 sites [Completed]

thanks for comeing faye o7

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Sirix Haneri

Portrait

Post 2019.05.16 20:32

Thanks again for running this Turlough Dominian.

Group 3 in the first session made approx 60 million over the 5 sites we ran I believe.

It was great fun and I would love to do it again sometime.
<<

Telinchei

Portrait

Post 2019.05.17 01:24

Hooray! I'm not sure if it's alright for alumni to come but I'm keen to try this if you run it again. :)
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Post 2019.05.17 01:38

Telinchei wrote:Hooray! I'm not sure if it's alright for alumni to come but I'm keen to try this if you run it again. :)

Ah at moment I probably will just be aiming for current members when i run these from time to time, if others want to run a similar thing there more than welcome and can include alumni if they want to.

psst: stop being an alumni and join the uni <3

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Telinchei

Portrait

Post 2019.05.17 03:00

Hehe. The main problem for me is the lack of AUTZ NSC activity. I am definitely considering joining the USTZ WHC fleets and doing staff work though. We'll see, I have some alt juggling to do :)
<<

Yuzu Prime

Portrait

Post 2019.05.17 03:39

Was great fun.

Thanks for the education. Now I feel I can confidently attempt them solo once I have enough ISK and skills for a t2 ship
<<

Liam Udan

Portrait

Post 2019.05.17 06:03

Teamates for 13:00 fleet:
Iam Nota Bot
Sirix Haneri

Very successful and had managed 5-6 runs before one of us needed to go. One of us did DC in the abyssal site but we had cleared the room and they got back on quick enough that there was no problem.

Abyssal run loot: https://evepraisal.com/a/m9r9j

Teamates for 17:00 fleet:
Faye Enkelli
Silver FoxV

We somehow run into 4-5 rooms with a Tessera during our 4-5 runs. We managed to luckily survive them, though lost a fair amount of drones in the process. In the end we had a fairly successful time.

Abyssal run loot: https://evepraisal.com/a/m9u9w
Previous

Return to Corporation Events