Don’t Gank :)

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

lucian legaurd

Portrait

Post 2019.05.06 15:28

Don’t Gank :)

Hi Lucian here,

So Eve is fun and full of all sorts of Fun things to do!

For me PVP is loads of fun but everything is better within the proper context.

Yesterday after a very fun NPSI run I was asked if I wanted to take part in a gank.

Ignorance is bliss and after all the kills we had gotten running around low and bull sec I was riding a high.

For those of you who are unaware in so doing I broke our corporation’s terms of engagement.

So this is a PSA don’t be like me read up on the rules and operate within them.

If the pirate life is for you consider taking on that role after your time at the uni.
<<

Raido Kudonen

Portrait

Post 2019.05.06 17:55

Re: Don’t Gank :)

Alternatively, an alpha ganking alt is perfectly viable, takes very little effort to set up, and does not impact your standing in the Uni as long as you keep the alt's behavior separate from that of your Uni character.
"What is good in life, Raido?"
"To crush your enemies. To see them bubbled before you, and to hear the lamentations of their carebears."

Join Fweddit - Be a Space Chikun!
<<

Falus Templar

Portrait

Post 2019.05.06 23:15

There's room for just about every play-style here in the UNI, but yeah ... there's also a time and special places for them. :shock:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
<<

Iliad Soldaire

Portrait

Post 2019.07.01 22:01

Definitely good advice. Ganking is actually an integral part of the Eve economy, and is fun for a lot of people, but Eve Uni is about helping others, not destroying their ships and taking their stuff.

Return to EVE Discussion