[MONTHLY Q&A] Ask the OOs!

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Leitsu Honam

Portrait

Post 2019.03.10 08:00

[MONTHLY Q&A] Ask the OOs!

When:
March 24th, 2019 at 0200 (Saturday night for NA folk)

What:
This is a Question and Answer session primarily for new members of EVE University.
Bring any questions about E-Uni services, rules and standards, campuses, and anything else that you would like to know other than Game Mechanics. For those sorts of questions, you should attend Seamus Donohue’s Game Mechanics Q&A for those topics.

Who:
This Q&A Session will be hosted by my fellow Orientation Officer Psychotic Fickity and myself.
This month, we will highlight the HSC by inviting none other than Christoph Patrouette, our very own HSC Manager! This is a great time to ask very detailed questions about HSC like: Why isn't our Sun Trampoline working?!?!?

Where:
Public Mumble
In game Chat channel: Class (EVE Uni)

Student requirements:
Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Mumble
If you're having any problems getting into Mumble as a new player (or old) or the chat channel hit me up early in game mail/slack/game convo/signal flags etc.
<<

Leitsu Honam

Portrait

Post 2019.04.22 21:27

Re: [MONTHLY Q&A] Ask the OOs!

When:
April 28th May 5th, 2019 at 0200 (Saturday night for NA folk)

What:
This is a Question and Answer session primarily for new members of EVE University.
Bring any questions about E-Uni services, rules and standards, campuses, and anything else that you would like to know other than Game Mechanics. For those sorts of questions, you should attend Seamus Donohue’s Game Mechanics Q&A for those topics.

Who:
This Q&A Session will be hosted by myself.
This month, we will highlight the NSC by inviting none other than Archimede, our very own NSC Manager! This is a great time to ask very detailed questions about NSC like: How do I escape bubblez?!?!?

Where:
Public Mumble

Student requirements:
Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Mumble
If you're having any problems getting into Mumble as a new player (or old) or the chat channel hit me up early in game mail/slack/game convo/signal flags etc.
Last edited by Leitsu Honam on 2019.04.29 05:52, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Leitsu Honam

Portrait

Post 2019.04.29 05:51

Due to RL, the previous Q&A has been moved to May 5th, at 0200. We will still be highlighting the NSC, sorry for the inconvenience.
<<

Leitsu Honam

Portrait

Post 2019.12.01 00:37

When:
December 18th, 2019 at 1800

What:

Who:
This Q&A Session will be hosted by Julien Alaphilippe.
Where:
Public Mumble

Student requirements:

Return to Scheduled Classes