[EVENT] Scan The Can! 2019.03.13

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Rayanth

Portrait

Post 2019.03.08 20:49

[EVENT] Scan The Can! 2019.03.13

As part of the Anniversary Week Events, HSC has created Scan The Can

If you're an Exploration fan, or interested in Exploration, this event is for you.

Max Tsero, I, and a few other regulars of HSC have a idle-time pastime of scanning down and "adopting" drones that other players have left behind in space. We'd like to share this pastime, but since it requires some decent skills and equipment to scan down combat drones, we've made some changes to make this into an Event more friendly to everyone:

Scanning the "Can":
==> We will place a number of Mobile Depots throughout Amygnon local space
==> You'll have to scan down those Mobile Depots with combat probes
==> If you're the first to scan one down and warp to it, you'll be able to loot a free Ship Skin from it!

But Wait, There's More!
==> As an added bonus and challenge, we will have a fleet of Frigates moving between the Mobile Depots
==> One of those Frigates will be a CONCORD Pacifier
==> If you find, warp to, and land a Warp Scramble on the Pacifier - you get the hull! Free!

(We'll have some ships available for you to hop into with expanded launchers, combat probes and warp scramblers, if you don't have your own.)

Join us in Amygnon on Wednesday, March 13th for Scan the Can and other fun events!
<<

Tom Krucz

Portrait

Post 2019.03.13 10:12

Re: [EVENT] Scan The Can! 2019.03.13

Damn it, why do i have to work late shift this week :evil:
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Post 2019.03.14 03:21

Re: [EVENT] Scan The Can! 2019.03.13

Tom Krucz wrote:Damn it, why do i have to work late shift this week :evil:

I know what ya mean I had to work tonight so I missed it, I hope it went well guys sorry I missed it

Return to Corporation Events