Reflection

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Kabal Vaille

Portrait

Post 2019.01.13 14:34

Re: Reflection

Thank you Titus.

Will sacrifice to BOB for you ;)
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2019.01.13 17:53

To Thine Own Self, Be True.

Good Luck to you in all that you do, Director Tallang!

/me salutes.
<<

Kiuna McGullygosh

Portrait

Post 2019.01.13 18:03

I'm member of EVE Uni only for about 4 months, so i don't have heard about you. Nevertheless i thank you for servicing that great corp.
I wish you a good enjoyment in EVE, hopefully seeing you in some EVE fleet.

Best regards,
Kiuna McGullygosh
<<

Adree Jericho

Portrait

Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Post 2019.01.13 18:17

As long as I've been in the Uni, Titus has been here, there, and everywhere. He was always one to get involved, which is really the single, most important trait to have in a game where participation is half the battle. Titus' willingness to get involved helped to shape the Uni and make it what it is. We're all capable of it, but only a few truly commit to it. For those who will, that's all we ask: we ask for your time, and we ask that you care. Those are the most important parts of service, and Titus had those in spades.

Thanks for all your work over the years. o7
<<

Croixant

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2019.01.13 19:49

Titus,

Thank you for all the hard work you did for the Uni and for your unswerving support.

I will miss you, we will all miss you!

Now, have some fun!

Stay thirsty my friend, always.

Croix
o7

Croixant
CCI Manager
<<

Urban Oxide

Portrait

Assistant Campus Manager
Assistant Campus Manager

Post 2019.01.13 21:50

It's been a long ride mate. Though we never were the best of buddies I always respected you, as the years went by I gained an understanding that you always did what was best for the uni regardless of outcome. The last 2 years in particular I felt like we gained some ground and we started to get to know each other properly... cheers for that.

I guess this is not a true goodbye but more of a thank you for your work.

See you soon

With love

Urban x

p.s. You know how in school you're mean to the people you want babies with? just think on that :twilightblush:
Last edited by Urban Oxide on 2019.01.14 09:57, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Ares Dodekatheon

Portrait

Assistant Campus Manager
Assistant Campus Manager

Post 2019.01.13 23:52

Thank you for everything you've done so far. I wish all the best.

o7

Macte animo! Generose puer sic itur ad astra.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Director of Special Projects
Director of Special Projects

Post 2019.01.14 00:05

Thanks for everything and all your help with e-uni members titus o7

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Troven Smalvard

Portrait

Mentor Manager
Mentor Manager

Post 2019.01.14 08:09

First, good for you on recognizing the need for change, its hard to see smoke for the trees sometimes, especially when its in the man in mirror.

Second, thanks for all the behind the scenes support for the Uni you have put in over the years, as already mentioned some newer members didn't know your name so well yet but so much of what keeps uni on a keel is what the people put in docked up and not necessarily in a ship.

As also mentioned by, while your expression of may have been Marmite for some, i don't see anyone questioning that what you did you always did with sincere best interests of the corp

I guess now this means we're due some honorabru poco base somewhere in J space again

hopefully its not goodbye, and you have time/wish/want to stick around with us in other ways the game plays out...

o7

ImageImage ImageImage
<<

Vorian Alversson

Portrait

Post 2019.01.14 14:38

We’ve never met, but having been in similar situations I can only say I fully understand.

Proper self-care is not selfishness, even though it may seem so when you’re stubbornly plodding on toward the inevitable burnout. It’s a tough call to make, but it’s nearly always the wiser one.

I’m not the most active member, but I do appreciate all the time and effort that goes into making E-Uni what it is. Big thanks for all your work!

And don’t worry about the space stuff being on fire — that’s half the fun of it ;)
“If this goes badly and I make a crater, I want it named after me!” -- Iain M. Banks
<<

Glen Burney

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2019.01.14 14:58

Your message is one of honest and thorough self-appraisal. Eve as a game is way more than any other I have ever experienced, there is a TON of room to get lost in here. As soon as you realize how much it means to you, you realize how much you stand to lose.

Yet, you get up the next morning, and the rest of your life is before you. I can tell you enjoyed the ride, and I enjoy knowing you. All of you.

It is perhaps best summed up in this stolen quote from Kano Fiera:

"Maybe the real Eve University was the friends we made along the way"

Live Long, and Prosper.

o7
ImageImage
<<

Kevin Dogguide

Portrait

Post 2019.01.16 00:22

Thank you for the work that you put into the campus Titus!

Your message hits home for me too. There are only a set number of hours in the day to get things done, and the work seems never ending.

I happy that you are in a better mental place now. Sometimes taking a step back can be a really good thing so that you can re-evaluate priorities and re-balance responsibilities.

Best of luck to you in your future and hopefully you'll stop by and say hi in game when you have a chance. :)
AMC & SPO Officer
Previous

Return to EVE Discussion