[COMPLETED] 2019-01-12 Logistics 101

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Tassadar Gantrithor

Portrait

Post 2019.01.05 22:29

[COMPLETED] 2019-01-12 Logistics 101

LOGISTICS 101

We ride for battle - The Deployment to Curse is happening! Come learn the ways of Logistics pilots to better help fleets and engage the enemies.

In this class I will go over what a logistics pilot is and how Logistics saves fleets. If you want to learn how to be the healer class and be in the ship any fleet will love you for being in, come join me on the test server to learn the art of the Logi-Bros.

Essential Details
  • Instructor: Tassadar Gantrithor
  • Where: Mumble Public Server - Lecture Hall II
  • When: Day 2019.01.12 18:00 EVE Time
  • Server: Tranquility
  • Location: Stacmon | Docked up in Planet V - Moon 9 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant
  • Duration: Estimated 2 hour

Class overview
  • What is Logistics?
  • What are logistic ships?
  • What are logistic mods?
  • What are the skills you need?
  • How to setup broadcasts.
  • How to setup your watchlist.
  • Practice session

Student requirements
  • Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble operational well before the class begins.
    Use this guide for set-up: Mumble
  • Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel

Questions? Ask here in this thread.

Should you have an issue attending the class, please send me a private mail and I will work with you to get a personal class setup.
Last edited by Tassadar Gantrithor on 2019.01.14 22:14, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Post 2019.01.05 22:43

Re: [CLASS] 2019-01-12 Logistics 101

GRRRR I can't attend this class :(
<<

Williath Douglas

Portrait

Post 2019.01.12 21:15

Thanks very much for running this, there was talk of a feedback link, but i didnt see anything posted. As there was another class and/or event right after i thought I should reuqest it be posted here insted.
WIlliath Douglas
Still has no spade
<<

Athena Firefly

Portrait

Assistant Teaching Manager
Assistant Teaching Manager

Post 2019.01.12 22:57

Williath Douglas wrote:Thanks very much for running this, there was talk of a feedback link, but i didnt see anything posted. As there was another class and/or event right after i thought I should reuqest it be posted here insted.

It was posted in the Class channel at the time, but it was easily lost in all the cross-over and confusion at the time.
For all the classes, this is the link to the Class Feedback Form: http://eveuni.org/classfeedback

Thank you for your feedback! ^^
~~~ I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar! ~~~

NSC Hangar Officer | Teaching Assistant Manager | Fittings Staff

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image

Return to Scheduled Classes