What to do now for Newbies?

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Post 2018.11.10 21:19

What to do now for Newbies?

So I have started playing EVE Online, somewhat enjoying it, but I just don't know what to do now. I have done the career agents and some agent missions, but just do not know how or what to do in the game or what to focus on. Any tips and/or ideas are greatly appreciated.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.11.10 21:38

Re: What to do now for Newbies?

exploration perhaps , relic data sites here is a linkie https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Exploration id suggest data/relic sites and perhaps start out in high sec for your first few to get the hang of scanning them down and the mini hacking game then progresss up to other areas of space. < can be done in a cheap t1 frig like a heron

random pvp in low sec maybe for some pew pew , if u go around faction warfare lowsec u can try catch the guys who are farming the little plex sites or fit up a nice brawler merlin and sit in one and hope u can kill who ever comes to you.

there be two random ideas out of countless others let me know when u get board with that ill think of something else for you :D like everything both of those have learning curves attached but least with exploration has a chance of isk making it tends to be a isk vs reward deal as it can be danagerous when you start to venture into null and wormholes well lowsec also

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Adrien Claremont

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2018.11.10 22:22

Make some friends. This game gets really boring really quickly playing it on your own.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.11.10 22:27

Adrien Claremont wrote:Make some friends. This game gets really boring really quickly playing it on your own.

^^ best ship in the game
SPOILER WARNING!
Freindship

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post 2018.11.10 23:43

Join a Campus and try the different activities around them to find what you want to do for a time.
ImageImageImage
<<

Jameson Bolmara

Portrait

Orientation Manager
Orientation Manager

Post 2018.11.11 12:42

Greetings Shauny,

Here are a few suggestions for NewBros:

Check out this excellent forum post.

Look into our Mentor program.

Additionally, feel free to reach out to me or any of my Staff.

Regards,
JB

ImageImageImage
ImageImage Image
Image ImageImage

I am always looking for Orientation Officers, if you are interested apply here!

Return to What Next?