This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Jason Eoner

Portrait

Assistant Teaching Manager
Assistant Teaching Manager

Post 2018.11.04 20:41

lordlotus

I did a Senior Personnel Officer interview with Gila Grinder. I can't bring that character in as lordlotus is his main. lordlotus is finishing the command program with Warp To Me. Hopefully, we will soon welcome an application from lordlotus.

In the meantime, we will bring him into the guest lecturer program under the Teaching Department. I don't know the exact policy for accepting alts into our Incursion Community, but I hope you will welcome lordlotus. Please consider him a friend of EUNI.
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2018.11.04 23:28

Re: lordlotus

From the EVE University Incursion Community wiki-page:
Open community

While we are here primarily for unistas our community is open to unistas, alumni and ex-unista alike, including their alts as long as they aren't at war and recognize that teaching comes first and that certain restrictions might be put in place, ensuring we conform with the EVE University Rules. So regardless if we fly as unistas, alumni or as alts, we all adhere both to the EVE University Rules as well as the Communications Policy.
So if he ends up joining with any of his characters, he'll be more than welcome to our community in any way, shape and form :)

Return to Incursions