Applying to EVE University

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Don Cryptus

Portrait

Post 2018.10.09 09:35

Applying to EVE University

Hello,

I applied to eve university and currently am waiting for it to be viewed by a Personnel Office.

I wanted to ask how long this process will take to be finished.

Thanks
<<

Troven Smalvard

Portrait

Assistant Orientation Manager
Assistant Orientation Manager

Post 2018.10.09 10:13

Re: Applying to EVE University

Hi Don,

Hope your application goes well and you will be joining us soon.

As you can imagine we get a lot of applications with us being a new player friendly corp.
All our Personnel officers are volunteers processing in their own time when they are not doing other things in game.
As such there is no definitive timescale on process but the team do try their best to get applications processed as quick as possible.

Its usually no more than a day or so though. give it a couple of days and you should have had some feedback or already be well underway

fly safe
o7

ImageImage ImageImage
<<

Don Cryptus

Portrait

Post 2018.10.09 10:38

Thanks for the quick info
<<

Don Cryptus

Portrait

Post 2018.10.11 18:09

So its been already 3 days and I still didnt get any response are there problems with my application or does it always usually take so long? :?
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.10.11 18:13

hi there
I have looked at the queue , and i would confidently say within 24 hours you will have a response from the recruitment process.

and yes typically can easily take 2-4 days to get processed there are alot of people applying and the people who look after all these applicants are giving there free time to help.

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Don Cryptus

Portrait

Post 2018.10.11 18:36

Ok I can understand that just wanted to make sure there wasnt a problem with the application.

How come new palyers have to go through this application review proccess and not just cant enter the corporation?

do some new players arrent allowed to join?
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.10.11 18:42

ah ye thats no problem at all.
we just get everyone to go threw it the same way, the process for joining the corporation has been twerked and refined for years

For comparison at one stage few years back it was very common to be waiting 2-4 weeks to hear back and thankfully threw sweat and tears that has been battled down to a more efficient process

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Don Cryptus

Portrait

Post 2018.10.11 19:01

wow seems pretty time consuming thats why I dont understand why such a process in the first place why dont just let the playrs in instantly?
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.10.11 19:47

Trade secret ;)
maybe one day you will become/join the po department and get to find out <3

edit: But suppose I could mention one of the reasons , alot of the people who apply are brand new to game and it can help to figure out by the answers they provide if they need an induction kinda of thing , like they get called for interview but in reality it is more of a helping hand to help guide them into the corp . some of these conversations can take easily 30-60 mins where the po sits down with someone as they are joining to help them get a better start and figure out there inturests and suggest a certain campus to try out first.

<<

Don Cryptus

Portrait

Post 2018.10.11 22:25

that good to know I really appreciate that this corporations try to help as much as they can for the new players

Return to EVE Discussion