[CLASS] 2018-10-14 @0000 Intro to Small Gang Capitals

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Eadrom Vintarus

Portrait

Assistant Campus Manager
Assistant Campus Manager

Post 2018.10.05 06:12

[CLASS] 2018-10-14 @0000 Intro to Small Gang Capitals

When: Sunday, October 14th, 00:00 EVE Time
(This is a USTZ class: Saturday evening at 5pm west coast, 8pm east coast)
Where: Mumble and Class (EVE Uni) chat channel
Duration: 1 hour + Q&A

The NSC will be hosting a guest lecturer from one of the local alliances in the Syndicate region to give an introduction on the use of capital ships with a focus on small gang applications in NPC null sec space. There will be a Q&A session afterwards.

Code:
Skeffington is one of the directors in J-drop, part of Gone Fission since he started playing eve 3 and half years ago. He’s one of their FCs, works with the other directors and member on theory crafting fits and has been doing stupid things with small gang caps down here in syndicate for the last couple years. He’ll be speaking about what caps are, and more importantly, aren’t, lessons learned in small gang cap usage and the current state of cap usage in syndicate. He will be happy to field any questions you may have regarding caps of any kind. As he eagerly awaits the NSC having big targets to shoot at :grin:
Feeling lost or overwhelmed? Request an E-UNI Mentor today!
NSC Assistant Manager
PC9 "Tether to Tether" Hauling Service for the NSC
Want to know how to get involved at the Null Sec Campsus? Contact me on any E-UNI slack, via forum PM, or in-game to learn more!

<<

Gyrgon

Portrait

Post 2018.10.12 06:07

Re: [CLASS] 2018-10-14 @0000 Intro to Small Gang Capitals

I'd be very interested in this class! Unfortunately, with it starting at 2 am for us EU folks, I won't be able to attend. Will anyone be able to record this?
<<

Ersin Oghuz

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2018.10.12 11:14

Gyrgon wrote:I'd be very interested in this class! Unfortunately, with it starting at 2 am for us EU folks, I won't be able to attend. Will anyone be able to record this?

Yes please record the lecture <3
"In Blasters I Trust"

<<

Eadrom Vintarus

Portrait

Assistant Campus Manager
Assistant Campus Manager

Post 2018.10.12 19:54

We have permission to record this, so it's just a matter of execution now. :)
Feeling lost or overwhelmed? Request an E-UNI Mentor today!
NSC Assistant Manager
PC9 "Tether to Tether" Hauling Service for the NSC
Want to know how to get involved at the Null Sec Campsus? Contact me on any E-UNI slack, via forum PM, or in-game to learn more!

Return to Scheduled Classes