[LECTURE] EVE Appreciation: Social Interaction 08-16 23:30

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Adree Jericho

Portrait

Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Post 2018.08.13 03:47

[LECTURE] EVE Appreciation: Social Interaction 08-16 23:30

EVE is a very different game with a very different community than other games of its type. Maybe rumors of the incredible community is what drew you to the game in the first place. You might be feeling this difference right now, or at least suspecting it, but you may not know why. Was it by magic or chance that this community formed around EVE and not some other game?

No, silly! It's the design of the game!

Come to my lecture on EVE Appreciation, and I'll highlight how it's the little things in the game that make a big difference in how the community interacts. We'll talk about the character progression scheme, the game's sense of agency and consequence, even the very controls of the game - all of them contribute to EVE's universe of colorful characters made entirely of all of YOU!

People are saying:
"AWSOME topic for a class!" -Jaha Preynar

"This turned out to be a fascinating lecture, I'm glad I didn't miss this one. Thanks for the new perspectives! It's going to be fun rocketing around space with these concepts in mind." -Wong-Wei

"How can i possiblely summarize this class... it should be a REQUIRED class for all Unis... not because it will make you a better Eve player, because it will build the foundation to be a better gamer! -J0n Br0wn

When: Thursday August 23rd, 23:30 EVE Time
Where: Mumble and Lecture.E-UNI
Duration: 1:15 hours + Q&A

Attendance requirements:
  • Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
  • Access to the Lecture.E-UNI in-game chat channel
  • Alternatively you may attend this lecture on Twitch
<<

Adree Jericho

Portrait

Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Post 2018.08.17 01:21

Re: [LECTURE] EVE Appreciation: Social Interaction 08-16 23:30

For those who missed this class, it is available as an archived broadcast on my Twitch channel for two weeks from today.
<<

Professor Academiac

Portrait

Post 2018.08.17 01:23

Great class, thanks Adree.

Highly recommended for all players, old and new.
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Catbriar Saissore

Portrait

Post 2018.08.17 18:08

Yes, an excellent class, very informative.

Return to Scheduled Classes