RnK: First Light on the Fifth Day

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Director of Logistics
Director of Logistics

Post 2018.08.07 17:48

RnK: First Light on the Fifth Day

Could it be? Another release from Rooks and Kings? :shock:

(Teaser: People often forget that Tranquility has a sister universe, and it holds some of its own epic events.)
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."
<<

Glen Burney

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2018.08.07 18:45

Re: RnK: First Light on the Fifth Day

I really liked that video, excellent all around.
ImageImage
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.08.07 19:00

whats your Moe Moe turhan :P

I shall share mine lol

x dps
<link fit>
SPOILER WARNING!

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Director of Logistics
Director of Logistics

Post 2018.08.08 16:59

Turlough Dominian wrote:whats your Moe Moe turhan :P

I was about to say that I have yet to choose one, but then I thought, maybe the dancing bear in my signature? I'll have to dig around for a more hand-drawn, anime-ish version of him.

/braces self for inevitable references to Pedobear or Teddy Ruxpin

EDIT: Actually, first hits found Monokuma who may be an interesting choice. :) He may not be moe enough, though.

SPOILER WARNING!
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Director of Logistics
Director of Logistics

Post 2018.08.08 17:14

Speaking of which, do they actually pronounce it "moe", single syllable with a long O, in China?

I get the sense that it originated from the Japanese term, but there (and here) it is pronounced "mo-eh".
ImageImageImage

Return to EVE Discussion