• Athena Firefly

Erwin Madelung

Guiliano Thellere

Jun Mikoto

Laser Skaron

Tolerin Escipion

Union Pivo

xtx loki

xtx loki wrote:Good fun and a worthwhile learning opportunity. Would like to thank the organizers, my team and the victims

Jun Mikoto wrote:I meet some great people! And we learned important lessons about pvp in eve. o7 to my team. Kudos to the event creator Decklin and Kora!

Overall Stats

Highest Kill: Jaguar 222.83M ISK

Highest Loss: Osprey Navy Issue -92.45M ISK

Total Kills: 12 526.97M ISK

Total Losses: 38 -883.97M ISK

Efficiency: 37.35 %

Regions 12
Spoiler
  • Black Rise

Branch

Cache

Deklein

Essence

Geminate ( without kill or loss, but engagement as far as i remember )

Great Wildlands

Omist

Placid

Syndicate

Tenerifis

Verge Vendor
Last edited by Union Pivo on 2018.06.22 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
Union Pivo
Title: LSC Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

Re: Small Gang Tournament - Dairy Farmers

Post by Union Pivo »

Roam 2018-06-03

So we decided, to star of with frigates. I think choice was not bad, but we need to coordinate better what kind of frigates, especialy mwd vs ab, etc.

Several times we took the fight even though i suspected to be a bait. we managed to extract 2ice but ourt bigest loss happend because we waited too long. On the other hand in one fight, we might have actualy killed stuff if we stayed and fought, bacause they were all blaster fited and we had 2 kitters.

We should probably bait ourself, insted of only roaming.

Roam members (3)
Spoiler
Guiliano Thellere - Federation Navy Comet, Punisher
Union Pivo - Imperial Navy Slicer
xtx loki - Punisher, Merlin, Tristan
Kills and Losses

(19:11:21) Hikkoken
Imperial Navy Slicer -29.15m
Federation Navy Comet -39.42m
Punisher -3.44m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

(19:47:03) Akidagi
Merlin -4.33m
Breacher +11.4m

(20:44:17) Akidagi
Punisher -10.48m
Slasher +12.36m
Tristan -8.28m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 23,764,959.84
ISK Lost: 95,127,436.05
ISK Delta: -71,362,476.21
Efficiency: 19.989%
Laser Skaron
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Post by Laser Skaron »

And so, Day 2 begins, when the farmers go out to extract some more Cheese. Obviously on Charlie comms.

Roam members (4)
Spoiler
Guiliano Thellere
Jun Mikoto - Kestrel
Laser Skaron - Imperial Navy Slicer, Omen, Punisher
Union Pivo - Malediction, Ares, Imperial Navy Slicer
Kills and Losses

We begin our journey on this wonderful dark night heading up the Mel pipe, because there are 2 different ways into black rise. Yet we stop to kill a cyno first. It is at that precise moment, when Union remembers that stations have gate guns and doesn't align out before shooting. Perfect trade, we approve and move on.

(18:48:00) Ostingele
Malediction -53.7m
Thrasher +2.21m

And as we move on, we make the first proper bad play of the night. We count the previous one as a simple derp, but here we just plan everything incredibly poorly. As we prepare to jump into the next system, a Comet comes through. Everyone else has jumped, but I get eager and want to chase him off. I do a very poor job at communicating that. I let the team know that we can take this comet and that I want to go after him, but I get excited and actually slide the gate into a scram+web comet without letting the team know. By the time I realize that and the team arrives it is too late. Fortunately it's late enough that they don't slide into the plex and die as well. The comet eventually bounces off, lands back on the plex and further picks off one of our unsuspecting members. One good thing that happened between these fights was some combat log analysis to see how that comet was fit, so, well, consolation prize, yey.

(19:07:19) Murethand
Imperial Navy Slicer -26.89m
Kestrel -9.58m

The night continues, and our path lands us to the land of Pynekastoh, where we humbly see in space 2x Garmur + 2x Slicer on a novice. That turns into 1x Garmur + 2x Slicer. Ok, interesting. Finally it evolves into 1x Garmur + 1x Slicer + 1x Capsule. Glorious, let's crash and third party. We land there and everyone was warping out, but a Sentinel lands. Nasty little bugger, but 4v1, maybe we can take it down. We do our best, we start kiting and we take it down to low armor. We deal with its neuts and tracking disruption and a garmur lands on grid. We continue this for 1-2 minutes, warping in and out, swapping who holds points... nothing, no prevail, nobody dies.

Except, at some point we warp back to the grid and we lose an Ares... Was beautiful knowing how much effort was placed into an engagement with a void outcome...

(20:03:09) Pynekastoh
Ares -47.07m

We then start derping again and we split up. For about 20-30 minutes we were not flying as a group. We were spread across 3-4 different systems, I even randomly lose an omen to a fight I knew I shouldn't take... it was just completely messy for a while.

(20:09:42) Akidagi
Kestrel -9.61m
Omen -39.46m

But, we regroup, we reset everything and regroup to find some space to work as a team. We stop roaming around and we start playing in Akidagi, baiting, tickling the locals. Our first attempt is to tango with a Slicer + Magus + Slasher + Punisher group. That's a little bit above our paygrade when we are 4 frigates, but challenge accepted! We fail our first few attempts, but it was worth a try. I don't remember exactly how we lose that slicer, but I remember being forced into a plex in that punisher, and they trickled in rather slowly, 1 at a time. Thought I could have enough time to bring one of them down, but was incorrect.

(20:29:24) Akidagi
Imperial Navy Slicer -28.94m
Punisher -11.23m

Now there's a couple of similar groups out in space and we keep chasing and playing with them. Warping at range on plexes, poking them around, until we end up as third parties to a small fight. I call for a slicer at some point, but somehow end up locking a 3rd party Iskur while he's in 30% armor. Whoring achieved. We then extend the fight, again kiting around as much as we can. We end up trading a Kestrel for a Slasher.

(20:38:12) Akidagi
Ishkur +61.68m (not eligible for the Small Gang Tournament)
Kestrel -7.47m
Slasher +16.28m

We then decide to head towards home, and as we land on the first game, we see a flashy Vexor being chased by a Dragoon, Magus and Stiletto. We follow, we lock everyone up but only the vexor is flashy so he's actually the only target fired across. This was sooooo close to being eligible for the SGT, with ~45% of the damage being done by the uni :(.

But, once the vexor was down, we gotta figure out what we'll do with the 3 ships. No one is flashy, and we're still technically on a gate, but aproaching 100km away from the gate. Immediately I ask: What's the range at which gate gins actually fire? 150. We are between 140 and 170. We can actually stretch these guys apart and hoot them without gate guns being relevant. We primary the dragoon (slow, and positioned prefectly to be shot down first. We agaom trade this for a Kestrel. The fight continues, we pull in and out of range. I barely escape, Union gets out in 20% structure. Super close and enjoyable fight.

(20:57:03) Akidagi
Vexor +46.85m (almost eligible for SGT)
Kestrel -7.46m
Dragoon +14.46m

And thus we end our journey today. I'll be including 2 sets of stats for reference, We know the vexor kill doesn't count, but it felt like we had worked for it, thus we include stats that contain the Ishkur and Vexor kills, as well as proper stats for the tournament.

Stats (including whoring)
ISK Destroyed: 141,479,066.9
ISK Lost: 241,453,328.93
ISK Delta: -99,974,262.03
Efficiency: 36.946%

Stats (tournament grade)
ISK Destroyed: 32,954,755
ISK Lost: 241,453,328.93
ISK Delta: -208,498,573.93
Efficiency: 12.009%

And to spice everything up, I'd add that Laser was a greedy bastard during the whole fleet, and has looted around 10-15 wrecks from random fights we had not seen, but had landed on the grid, as well as 8-9 corpses produced by a smartbombing machariel on the Ichorya gate in Aki. And somehow he managed to drop everything off. None of the looted ships were ones we had shot. But they were looted nonetheless (and nothing of value was found).
Jun Mikoto
Title: Freshman

Post by Jun Mikoto »

Dairy Farmers on their hunt for better insults again. As mighty pirates we just take the first ship without a wheel clamp and docked off. (Between high jacking a vessel and leaving the marina, we decided to re-jack into something bigger and back, whilst trying to make allies under the Jolly Roger. Clock was ticking, Smee!!!1!)

Roam members (3)
Spoiler
Jun Mikoto - Kestrel
Tolerin Escipion - Kestrel
Union Pivo - Federation Navy Comet, Imperial Navy Slicer
Kills and Losses

We steered to Agoze Bay and had sails over the horizon, but some of them had white stars on green ground. So we decided not to whore the hammock we sleep in and set course to south.

(19:49:30) Ouelletta
Ibis +1.31m Not SGT eligible cleaning up a cyno

[insert D-Scan practical - little to no content] Some unsuccessful tackle attempts.

(19:54:01) Murethand
Federation Navy Comet -36.29m Even aligned, 30 AU are to much, if the team warps when tackle slides.

Union went to Ichoryia to reship.

[insert D-Scan practical - too much content]

After some minutes we (Tolerin & Jun aka. The Kestrel Guys) decided to make best speed to re-union. But we were suddenly stopped by a flashy catalyst on Oin-Gate in Pyne - Tolerin agressed, I followed and a Jackdaw was landing. I thought we took a bait, but the Catalyst burned back to gate and jumped. The Jackdaw was doing nothing for a while, but finally redboxed Tolerin and we engaged (Important for whoring stats!). As the Jackdaw has finished Tolerin third party flashies were incoming and the Jackdaw and me left the grid. After a bounce we saved Tolerins drop and made best speed to Stac.

(20:13:53) Pynekastoh
Kestrel -10.98m

But after logging of i realized somebody ( maybe the incoming flashies ) killed the Jackdaw. Which gives us a shiny, lucky whored, absolutely tournament-useless killmail.

(20:16:04) Pynekastoh
Jackdaw +125.44m Not SGT eligible

(20:19:44) Akidagi
Imperial Navy Slicer -24.7m

Whored Stats
ISK Destroyed: 126,749,449.97
ISK Lost: 71,972,922.47
ISK Delta: 54,776,527.5
Efficiency: 63.782%

Official Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0.00
ISK Lost: 71,972,922.47
ISK Delta: -71,972,922.47
Efficiency: 0.00%

Overall evaluation
  • Communication was good
    D-Scanning practice
    Not really content
    or maybe we were too cautious after the negative delta yesterday
Erwin Madelung
BANNED
BANNED
Title: Solitude Officer, Sophomore

Post by Erwin Madelung »

I scanned the area around Stacmon for a NullSec WH. The WH I decided for in the end was from Aubonnie to 66-PMM. As I never before took a fleet out I decided to go for something cheap and we undocked in three catalyst and one malediction as scout.

Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Erwin Madelung - Catalyst, Osprey Navy Issue
Guiliano Thellere - Catalyst
Jun Mikoto - Malediction
Union Pivo - Catalyst, Caracal
Yrgrasil
Kills and Losses

We first went a few jumps into Tenerifis to search for some ratters. We sadly missed a VNI who accidentally landed with us on a gate but we warped at the same moment :( On our way back to Omist Union was on the gate with some Ishtars (to be precise 2 Ishtars 1 gila) He engaged, we all warped to him and died. If we would have been on grid at the same time we might have taken one Ishatr with us. Iskalysts are cheap. So that's why we took that risk.
(Regarding the region count: Do only count kills in regions or losses too?)

(19:44:51) ZO-P5K
Catalyst -12.31m
Catalyst -12.94m
Catalyst -12.94m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

We reshipped while Jun (the scout) went back to the WH. This time we stayed in Omist and Jun found us a VNI in a ratting side system. Pretty easy kill.
Now they formed some QRF. And the Muninn caught Guiliano at the gate. Not really sure why he could not jump.

(20:06:47) 6T3I-L
Vexor Navy Issue +154m
Catalyst -12.94m

The QRF became bigger and bigger 2 sabres, a proteus, the muninn and a few other small things (Caracal? Moa?) We played a bit cat and mouse with them. Kinda laughing that they undock all that for 2 catalysts and 1 malediction. In the end we decide to go back but Union finally got caught.

(20:32:21) QSF-EJ
Catalyst -12.94m
Capsule -0.01m

At our WH home we find a rolling megathron. And the proteus followed us too. Greedy as we are, we want to take them. We ping LSC Slack for more people but no answer. We manage to pin the Proteus down on the NullSec side of the WH. I mess up and let the Proteus too close. Scrambled. RIP :(

(21:00:09) 66-PMM
Osprey Navy Issue -92.45m
Caracal -35.55m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 153,996,761.81
ISK Lost: 192,127,184.45
ISK Delta: -38,130,422.64
Efficiency: 44.492%

We continue to mess around at the WH. Mols has a look in a command dessie. (The thought was to boosh the megathron away) But with that the small gang tournament part ends. Later Yrgrasil joins too but Mols drops.

Finally we go in again to roam more. We want to test if they continue rolling and jump 2 systems out. Then we return and in that moment they just successfully rolled the WH. This leads to a fight with the Proteus which we again lose. We simply do not have enough DPS. The Proteus fit was double rep with Improved Exile.

Kills and Losses

(21:42:06) 66-PMM
Hecate -60.12m
Vexor -28.75m
Osprey Navy Issue -88.64m
Capsule -0.01m

As I write this Jun and Yrg are making their way home. And in this moment they enter HighSec.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 177,519,634.85
ISK Delta: -177,519,634.85
Efficiency: 0%

Edit:
Summary (Good/bad)
This was the first fleet I "FCed". So I got that under my belt although I don't like to be an FC.
I basically did my route planing in fleet chat. This is a bad idea as it causes confusion.
As I do not really like to FC I left fleet movements mostly to people themself. This resulted in Union engaging the ishtars on his own.
Before the fleet I created the plan to "suicide" the catalysts while the malediction was supposed not to take big risks and make it out alive. I explained that to Jun beforehand and he did exactly that.
We should not have engaged that Proteus. And folded the fleet after we reached Placid again (or roamed in FW then). I knew his basic fit as he recently lost one. In the beginning he used the same fit later he changed it to Nanobot Injector + web - cloak (he shared the fit with us). We simply did not have the DPS to break it.
When we fought the Proteus I soon realised that he can easily outrep us. But I didn't acted properly i.e. I didn't call to disengage/scatter.
We asked for reinforcements. But we should do it properly next time. There was a kitchen sink frigate roam out with approx. 30 people. That additional DPS would have easily been enough to break. We didn't approach its FC directly but pinged in slack. This kind of communication is overall underdeveloped atm :(
Last edited by Erwin Madelung on 2018.06.08 10:06, edited 1 time in total.
Jun Mikoto

Post by Jun Mikoto »

Overall evaluation
  • The VNI kill was executed exactly as we planned it
    Comms were good.
    :arrow: Fitting discussion whilst the fleet has already started was at a minimum, but not absent
    The plan to boosh the Mega off the WH was a good one, but we re-formed too slow and as Mols arrived, some were just killed again and we were scattered a bit

For me it was a fleet of premieres ( although i didn't want to fly skirmisher, and was talked by erwin into it over the afternoon )
  • First time in an amarrian ship, Only active tanked.
    First fleet with not loosing the intie, my disengagement awareness was extremly good ( without bragging )
    I reasigned hotkeys for modules and asigned hot-keys for overheat, what went extremly well.
Erwin Madelung
BANNED
BANNED

Post by Erwin Madelung »

This one is still from yesterday. Union for teh FC I add it here so that all is in chronological order:

Roam members (3)
Spoiler
Erwin Madelung - Thorax
Jun Mikoto
Union Pivo - Osprey Navy Issue
xtx loki
Kills and Losses

(19:01:36) FO8M-2
Algos +7.25m
Capsule +0.01m

(19:41:54) 94-H3F
Thorax -33.45m

(20:21:59) MHC-R3
Osprey Navy Issue -91.17m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 7,256,945.76
ISK Lost: 124,633,606.41
ISK Delta: -117,376,660.65
Efficiency: 5.502%
Erwin Madelung
BANNED
BANNED

Post by Erwin Madelung »

After talking in slack, it seemed like we could, for the first time, get a good number of people out on a fleet. I went out and searched for WH connections and found a WH to 0-3VW8 in the Great Wildlands close to Geminate and Cache and another to 1G-MJE in Branch.
We had planned to form up at 19:00 but people were already saying that 19:30 was more preferable due to RL. Some ended up not being able to make it at all and we finally undocked at 20:00.

Our composition was a malediction (Jun), a slicer (Athena), a BLAP Caracal (Guiliano), a kiting Tristan (xtx), and a nano rail Thorax (Erwin). This was more or less the basic composition we agreed upon when the tournament started.

As the more experienced group members were missing, I took the role of FC again, though being that this was was only the second time I had FCed, I would have actually prefered some destroyers which are more just suiciding, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, I guess.

Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Athena Firefly - Slicer
Erwin Madelung - Thorax
Guiliano Thellere - Caracal
Jun Mikoto - Malediction
xtx loki - Tristan
Kills and Losses

Jun, acting as the scout, created some routes for the two WHs, so thank you for that. We first went through the WH to Cache, as it had shown more ratting activity closeby to the WH, and Geminate (the other WH's exit) seemed like a better place to end the fleet later. We flew a large circle and saw a few ratters, but sadly Jun could not catch them in time. I think it was the third time he'd scouted, but I don't think a more experienced scout would have gotten them either.

When we reached Z-K495, the fleet was hungry for content and demanded to enter the pocket. I didn't want to bring the cruisers in there and so I told Jun to poke in.
In response, they undocked two Brutixes, which I decided to engage at the XM-4L0 Gate in Z-K495.

I called for us to pull range from the gate, hoping that they might be blaster fitted, but unfortunately they were not. We started to work on one of them and they enganged in return. The other Brutix either warped or MJDd on top of me - I'm not sure which - sadly I didn't record the engagement and thus it's difficult to recreate now. I had us aligned to the out gate, which was a bad idea in retrospect, because they would surely have a BM in that direction. Anyway, I went down relatively fast and called scatter.
The other Brutix was just entering hull by then and the others had the feeling that they still could have killed it, though my opinion on that has changed several times since that fight.

(20:46:20) Z-K495
Thorax -32.15m

With me dead, we headed back to the WH and made it out without being chased or finding anything interesting. Back in Placid we had a short discussion about whether we should continue. xtx had to drop, so I suggested we change to Iskalysts, but the fleet wanted to stay with the current setup so I reshiped into a new Thorax instead.

In the Wildlands, we first headed down to 8DL-CP because of some ratting numbers. Looking back I should have decided against taking us on the trip down there; in NPC space some ratting numbers are simply not a big enough indicator to take a fleet 6 jumps in each direction.

After that contentless detour, we headed back to Cache hoping to find some ratters in O-5TN1. If I remember correctly, there weren't any by the time we arrived, but there was a cyno on a faction fort which I decided we should try to kill just to get a kill in one more region. Then I realised that the Hel on dscan could be next to it and called to scatter while still in warp. When we landed on grid, I changed my mind and called to engage again, but the others already warped off. Anyways I got a velator but sorry for that back and forth - the only excuse I can give is that it was 23:45 my time so I was getting tired and was hungry.

(21:47:35) I6-SYN
Velator +1.79m

Next we decided to go and poke Horde. Entering Atioth, we made a counterclockwise circle. We saw some VNIs but they quickly docked up :(
Horde formed a QRF which was decidedly too big for us and was camping the gate in Atioth, so we took a detour to enter Atioth from the uncamped gate. Luckily they didn't have any bubblers, so we ran and ran in the direction of our WH, but at some point they caught our Caracal which was the slowest aligning ship of us. After that they stopped chasing us and we made it back to Placid.

(22:24:48) UD-AOK
Caracal -14m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,789,549.07
ISK Lost: 46,159,147.58
ISK Delta: -44,369,598.51
Efficiency: 3.732%

For completeness sake: Athena saw that a suspect baiting Orca which was being killed by a Talos, so we whored on that. Athena, thank you for the find.

(22:36:13) Stacmon
Orca +762.23m
Capsule +0.01m

Good/bad summary will follow.
Jun Mikoto

Post by Jun Mikoto »

Erwin got us great WHs to null. Again and again and again.

Overall evaluation
  • Comms were good on both fleets
    No fitting discussion
    :arrow: We undocked too slow
    Content fairies weren't with us

Personal improvement - scouting
  • Third in a row - made it back home in one piece
    I learned how to adjust dscan range and cone much faster with the mouse whell
    Hotkey for refreshing the probe window, to get the appropriate distances after a warp
    Need to give more intel to fleet about what i'm doing
    Didn't catch anything yesterday
Jun Mikoto

Post by Jun Mikoto »

This is the END for you, you gutter crawling cur!
-
And I've got a little TIP for you, get the POINT?
Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Erwin Madelung - Kestrel
Jun Mikoto - Caldari Navy Hookbill
Tolerin Escipion - Atron
Union Pivo - Kestrel, Condor [Scout]
xtx loki - Tristan
Kills and Losses

Another run for insults. After 3 days with low content and high stakes, we decided to
go disposable again. Only T1 frigates to have the ability to enter novice fw plexes
with the whole fleet.

It took some time to fiddle out some fits and haul them from jita, so preparation is
everything, but we had a nice chatter on mumble.

Kills and Losses

Union went for a Maulus Navy Issue on his own. Reshipped into a Condor.

(20:01:23) Ostingele
Kestrel -8.2m
Capsule -0.01m

Finally we undocked, we had a VNI in Ost which tried to trick me into some dumb action at
Agoze gate. We decided to have not the DPS nor the tank to play the game at a gate.
Our next form up was at Loes gate in Agoze which was a miscommunication. Our scout found
something in Ouelletta. We made it to Oul, but the prey was gone. A Catalyst and a Thrasher
in a medium drawed our attention. There was a bit hesitating chatter, i called for a blop.
The disposable frigates and reship in 5J allowed to whelp trying.

As we arrived in the plex, a Taranis landed with us. The Thrasher was gone, but the Catalyst
was deep into hull and we weren't able to apply anything on it (spoiler). Instead we melted the Taranis.

(20:47:42) Ouelletta
Taranis +46.98m

We had a bit confusion about the "missing" Catalyst kill, but we were all alive. Then
a Wolf appeared on short D. Union went for it, but fleet wasn't ready and as he called point
the fleet has to bounce over the sun. So scout was down and the wolf slided the plex.

(20:53:29) Ouelletta
Condor -9.18m

Rest of us slided after the wolf, the wolf managed to kill Erwin. In the moment Erwin
died a Stabber Fleet Issue landed, Erwin called scatter and i was pointed. I don't know
how, but i manged to get out, half in structure.

(20:59:01) Ouelletta
Kestrel -9.8m

Half of us had to work early, so we finished. (SGT) ISK positive for the first time *hAArrr*

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 46,980,358.1
ISK Lost: 27,192,438.87
ISK Delta: 19,787,919.23
Efficiency: 63.339%

Overall evaluation
  • There are some things that could be improved. YAY. Learning \o/
Jun Mikoto

Post by Jun Mikoto »

Nobody's ever drawn blood from me and nobody ever will.
-
You run THAT fast?

Mighty Pirates (5)
Spoiler
Athena Firefly - Imperial Navy Slicer
Erwin Madelung - Kestrel, Condor
Jun Mikoto - Caldari Navy Hookbill
Union Pivo - Federation Navy Comet - Scout
xtx loki - Tristan
Kills and Losses

I started to ping in the early afternoon, but we had no idea if we could fly. Tranquility had an unexpected DT.
So i took a phonecall and didn't made it in time online. I had a bad conscience about this, and was a bit
pushy for that reason. But nobody complained, rather it makes me sit on the captains chair for this evening.

First time FC, \o/ ...

We headed to Heydieles for being lucky on that winds yesterday...

... and made a pretty straight forward gank in Ouelletta.

(20:02:09) Ouelletta
Rifter +14.79m

With our last fleets in mind i didn't want to stay as longer as needed in something except a
novice, so we looted and left the field. There was some stuff around but i didn't know if and how
to kill it...

We made our way to Heydieles and scout got us a pontifex in a small which he cought us. As the rest of us arrived
on field a Navy Maulus was on grid with us. For my inexperience i didn't realized the threat and whelped us.

(20:22:57) Heydieles, Abune
Federation Navy Comet -38.66m
Kestrel -9.77m
Tristan -6.97m
Imperial Navy Slicer -28.59m
Capsule -0.69m

Hindsight we had the damage for the MNI... if we then could have done the pontifex? We have splitted
opinions on that in the gang. So 80% of the fleet had to reship, i had to get over the whelp and make
myself an plan where to go after forming up again. We had a short break and went back to Heydieles.

Where we had the choice for some different opponents .. we went for a cormorant, but got a Jaguar
instead. As we arrived on grid the (very skilled) jaguar pilot tried to split us, but we hold a
good formation and as he finally got xtx we could get on top of him and break him.

(21:06:47) Heydieles
Jaguar +222.83m

We repped and loaded the loot of ... as we undocked, we got a bit split (something i tried to avoid the whole
evening) and a dragoon aggressed me in front of the station. We learned a lesson here about gate guns and flags.
The losses were absolutely avoidable and screwed up my plan to SRP our (complete) losses with the loot we made.

(21:15:07) Heydieles
Condor -13.79m
Dragoon +12.13m

(21:26:51) Heydieles
Caldari Navy Hookbill -23.98m
Dragoon +12.28m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 262,034,387.33
ISK Lost: 122,447,700.43
ISK Delta: 139,586,686.9
Efficiency: 68.153%

Overall evaluation
  • Engagement timing was nearly excellent
    Comms were good
    A really nice and well earned kill
    First time fc, lucky fc
    The losses against gate guns
On top
Erwin made some recordings which maybe will be added after post production

Personal improvement - FCing
  • Overall: I've done it. I had no time to think about it, and i think that was the reason i idid it.
    Plans a) not to get split and b) arrive on grid as a fleet worked well
    I know what i don't know: ships and their ablilities
    I said nothing for seconds as we engaged the jaguar
    Probably a bunch of other things