Open House

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Sterling Boirelle

Portrait

Post 2018.04.10 01:00

Re: Open House

Holding corp hit member cap without me noticing so i trained the skills on my alt and now max is 60 members. so we are able to take in more alts at this time.
SP determines what you can fly not where you can fly.
<<

Sterling Boirelle

Portrait

Post 2018.04.25 18:07

Added a shared corp hanger for people to use
Starting to do regular gas huffing fleets
Working Clone bay for uni members and holding corp members

Coming soon
Buyback speadsheet for gas and PI
Regular Pve Fleets
<<

Derby Dank

Portrait

Post 2018.05.13 10:24

Thank for making WHs so much more accessible to new players. I just joined the Open House and I believe, within the first day I learned more than I've in the last one month. However, the more I learn, the more questions I have, but that's a good problem to have. :lol:
<<

Sterling Boirelle

Portrait

Post 2018.05.29 04:09

Upgraded to a c4 with c5/c2 statics and the old wormhole is hereby refered to as vacation house and will continue operations for PI and moon mining but primary education will take place within the c4 moving forward.
<<

Ramong Pares

Portrait

Post 2018.06.12 11:20

Question: How many people are you ca. and do you run combat sites regulary?
<<

Sterling Boirelle

Portrait

Post 2018.06.12 19:34

Answer: We have about ten active members at this point. With respect to combat sites every other day at least but now that we have a Nestor fleet for c5 sites that might increase as we run to pay off those battleships.

Full SRP pvp is a newer project i am focused on getting going as well on at least a bi weekly basis.
<<

Rashar Arji

Portrait

Post 2018.06.12 20:43

Sterling Boirelle wrote:Answer: We have about ten active members at this point. With respect to combat sites every other day at least but now that we have a Nestor fleet for c5 sites that might increase as we run to pay off those battleships.

Full SRP pvp is a newer project i am focused on getting going as well on at least a bi weekly basis.

At this point, why don't you start your own corp?
<<

Sterling Boirelle

Portrait

Post 2018.06.15 00:32

Well the goal is to provide a learning space within eve uni and generally just have fun.
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2018.06.15 15:45

Keep discussions in this thread civil, please: "Our members treat all players both inside and outside EVE University with respect".

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all.
CEO of EVE University
<<

Budda Sereda

Portrait

Fittings Manager
Fittings Manager

Post 2018.06.16 05:51

Rashar Arji wrote:
Sterling Boirelle wrote:Answer: We have about ten active members at this point. With respect to combat sites every other day at least but now that we have a Nestor fleet for c5 sites that might increase as we run to pay off those battleships.

At this point, why don't you start your own corp?

When I was active in WHC (1.5 years ago), I did hear about a group of pilots who lived in C4 or C5. At some point, I've joined another project run by few unistas (though that project was classified and not public) and lived in C5 for 2-3 months myself. That is where I make real ISKs: ratting in C5 is damn profitable. My best was 320M ISK/h (requires a really blingy ship though). Including salvage, not considering the time to haul out and sell.
Don't get me wrong: it is dangerous, but also profitable.

Can you imagine: you leave in a system with 1 static and this static EOL? And it is a single connection? And even better when it expires and you don't initiate a new static.... You can rat for hours almost safely: just keep an eye on a list of signatures... GOLD time :)
Ratting for 2 hours for 3-4 days you make 2-3B... that's just cool :)
In T1 Domies profit will be slightly lower, but the cost losing Domy is also neglectable...

Earlier, when Open House was in C2 I was skeptical about the initiative. Now, I think this can be a very good initiative and extension of WHC. It is clearly a private initiative, but it has a very good education potential.

Creating a separate corp? Why? How would that benefit the project?
Join in-game "Budda's Fleet" channel for impromptu activities and quick updates on my future fleets.
My FC career: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/User:Budda_Sereda
<<

Conci Furiram

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2018.06.16 21:48

Budda Sereda wrote:Now, I think this can be a very good initiative and extension of WHC.

Please keep in mind, this is not an initiative or extension of the WHC.
<<

Budda Sereda

Portrait

Fittings Manager
Fittings Manager

Post 2018.06.16 22:04

Conci Furiram wrote:
Budda Sereda wrote:Now, I think this can be a very good initiative and extension of WHC.

Please keep in mind, this is not an initiative or extension of the WHC.

Oh yeah, I'm completely aware of that.
Join in-game "Budda's Fleet" channel for impromptu activities and quick updates on my future fleets.
My FC career: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/User:Budda_Sereda
Previous

Return to Corporation Events