Request new topic

<<

Budda Sereda

Portrait

Post 2018.01.29 05:47

Request new topic

If you want to post a fit for a specific ship please search for the topic with the ship name as its subject. You can search either using the quick search toolbar above the topics pane or using advanced search options found on the top right next to the logout button. You may also find it easier to navigate discussions via the Megathread. If the ship is in active discussion, it can be found in the Fitting Discussions page. If the fit was published a while back it can be found under Released Fittings Archive.

If you did not find a topic for the desired ship, please post the fit here. Please be sure to read the Rules very carefully before posting. Once your post is noticed it will be moved to a new topic.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Join in-game "Budda's Fleet" channel for impromptu activities and quick updates on my future fleets.
My FC career: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/User:Budda_Sereda
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2018.08.12 19:05

Cloak & MWD Occator

Hi,

since the Wiki fits for the Occator are not capable to use the Cloak & MWD trick, here's my take on one...

SPOILER WARNING!
[Occator, Coak & MWD]
Damage Control II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner

Improved Cloaking Device II

Medium Transverse Bulkhead II
Medium Transverse Bulkhead II

This should warp off after one MWD cycle while cloaked with good skills. If it doesn't - feel free to swap a warp core stab for an extra i-stab.
It only has 50k EHP - not much by DST measures but remember it's main tank is the difficulty to be caught... and 50k will be more than eneough for occasional smartbombers in low or a few ganknados taking potshots at Jita 4-4 undock...

As can be seen, there's a free high slot, which might take a Core Probe Launcher if you use it in a WH and a free mid slot to fill as you like... an ECM burst to GTFO in nullsec emergencies or an MJD for getting through a bubbled outgate come to mind...

Zoltan

Return to Fittings Discussion