Newbro looking to buy Incursion Fit Hyperion

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Kendaer Draconis

Portrait

Post 2018.01.12 03:57

Newbro looking to buy Incursion Fit Hyperion

I'm within a week of getting my skills to the point to fly it at the minimums and I want to move up from doing scout/picket to DD at the base level.

Can anyone help a newbro out with a Hyperion fit for incursion that you no longer need?

Thanks in advance!
<<

Leela Cesaille

Portrait

Post 2018.01.12 15:26

Re: Newbro looking to buy Incursion Fit Hyperion

I have one docked up somewhere in an old incursion system from ages ago. I haven't checked recently to see if there were any changes to the fit so you may have to tweak it just a bit. I'll even knock a nice chunk off of the price if you want it because goodness knows how far you may have to move it, plus I'm just nice like that :P

I won't be in game until later today, so EVE mail me if you're interested. I can let you know then what system it's in so you can decide if it's worth moving for you.
Former Senior Personnel Officer
<<

Kendaer Draconis

Portrait

Post 2018.01.12 20:29

Re: Newbro looking to buy Incursion Fit Hyperion

Thanks Leela. I'll drop you a message in-game tonight after work. I'll probably need to get one of the other incursion guys to move it safely since I don't (yet) have a valet alt but I can definitely say I'll take it with my thanks and will find a way to get it where it needs to be as well as get any fittings I need. Let me know how much you want for it, please.

Return to Incursions