Why can't I get my head around PI?

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Falling Snow KumaMoto

Portrait

Post 2018.08.13 00:36

Re: Why can't I get my head around PI?

Awesome! I enjoyed thinking out that puzzle, and thanks much for the link to that PI chain tool. Production is complicated, anything that shoulders some of the burden is really helpful. I built a "practice" production on a hi-sec planet, just doing a 2xP0->2xP1->1xP2 production line. It paid for itself very quickly, but the isk trickle from it is barely worth the time I spend updating the extractor placement, and my monthly export to the markets. I'm definitely going to try to copy your no-extraction P2->P4 setup.
For the Epithal, thanks so much! I'm overseas until 29 Aug with no login possibility, so I hope you won't be insulted (or angry about the lost contract slot) if I cannot accept the contract until then. Looking forward to it very much :)
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2018.08.13 06:41

Re: Why can't I get my head around PI?

Falling Snow KumaMoto wrote:For the Epithal, thanks so much! I'm overseas until 29 Aug with no login possibility, so I hope you won't be insulted (or angry about the lost contract slot) if I cannot accept the contract until then. Looking forward to it very much :)

No problem, this char has a few contract slots... and in a pinch I could still delete it and set up again later...

Zoltan
Previous

Return to Mining & Planetary Interaction