[AAR] Guinea Pirates! XIX

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly. Most After Action Reports should be posted straight into this forum. If there is an ongoing operation or some other reason the After Action Report needs to be classified initially, post it in 'Classified After Action Reports' instead.
<<

NotA Witch

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 04:12

[AAR] Guinea Pirates! XIX

Great night again guys!

THANKS MAXIMUS & PHILBRO FOR BEING SUPER AWESOME LOGI!

Thanks Z0X for stepping up again and being our +1 scout! You did awesome!

Right off the bat we found good ol' honest Stank DIK and reminded him why we don't appreciate his kind in UPH.

http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org/?a=ki ... _id=414684
Killed: 1,692,740 ISK

We went to catch a ship in OST but it was a Recon camp and the scout got blapped. First time in a while this trap was set in our timezone - future FC's beware.

http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org/?a=ki ... _id=414683
Lost: 1,091,090 ISK

We got on gate real quick and split fleet. We got tackle on a Hurricane and took him down. Nice catch Coax!

http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org/?a=ki ... _id=414682
Killed: 83,490,000 ISK

We moved towards North Black Rise and found some MBloc pilots. Between gate camps and trying to catch people on plexes we didn't find much of a fight. We lost our scout but got a random Coercer. Ultimately they brought a fleet of Caracals into a medium WAY before us and got 60km off the beacon. We just moved along knowing we couldn't chase them.

http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org/?a=ki ... _id=414691
Killed: 36.97M ISK
Lost: 1.09M ISK

We moved south and tried to play with CalMil but they, of course, wanted to upship. First we caught some of their ships at a gate and moved along. We then moved to the HIK gate and found some fun there. Then we decided to take a break.

We took a break in NENAMAILA because apparently you can take breaks somewhere other than Ichoriyia

We finished break and warped to AKI. We were trying to catch CalMil at the right time. Eventually we jumped through had them engage us and we pounced. I did not check D Scan and they were in the process of jumping more on top of us. We got some kills and then scattered when the main fleet landed. We only lost our hero logi.

Max reshipped and we waited for an opening. We Leroy'd through and moved to HIK. CalMil followed. They were trickling in and we took what we could grab as they came. We won and initial engagement. NotA got VERY disoriented when he was booshed. They landed more on top of us and we burned down a Typhoon. I got primaried then Analiese took over. He called out targets EXCELLENTLY and the fleet went down in a blaze of glory. We ended up taking a GREAT fight with CalMil and managed to stay ISK positive although we lost the field.

The below battle report contained all of the above.

http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org/?a=ki ... _id=414695
Killed: 696.58M ISK
Lost: 280.31M ISK

TOTALS:
Killed: 818,732,740 ISK
Lost: 282,491,090
Net: 536,241,650 ISK
<<

Maximus Hert

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 04:17

Re: [AAR] Guinea Pirates! XIX

amazing fleet as always. always great to see people step up to fly logi.
not much else to say really
<<

NotA Witch

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 04:19

BTW THANKS FOR THE KIND DONATIONS
<<

Maximus Hert

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 04:20

NotA Witch wrote:BTW THANKS FOR THE KIND DONATIONS

anytime :p
<<

Budda Sereda

Portrait

Fittings Manager
Fittings Manager

Post 2017.04.20 12:26

How did recons camp catch a scout? Did they have any nstalocker?
Join in-game "Budda's Fleet" channel for impromptu activities and quick updates on my future fleets.
<<

Jax Renalard

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 12:26

Great fleet as always NotAWitch. Always worth staying up till 4am for. Fleet never is boring. As an FC you did well calling out commands and being decisive. Sure there were a few things you missed but you listened to our suggestions and worked well from that.
Nice to take a break from my hyena, but I see I don't get a honourable mention now that I didn't lol. I'll bring it back next time lol.
<<

Analiese Aubernet

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 16:29

Budda Sereda wrote:How did recons camp catch a scout? Did they have any nstalocker?

Recons are often fit to instalock.
<<

NotA Witch

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 16:52

Budda,

I am not exactly sure. Intel was a little hazy and we did have a brand new scout. I am sure it was a phenomenal learning experience for him
<<

Xana McBash

Portrait

Post 2017.04.21 06:55

We did a damn good job and I loved this fleet. Not much else to say, so here's a gif:

<<

Philbro Kishunuba

Portrait

Post 2017.04.25 01:05

Great fleet. That was my first time doing logi in a Cruiser fleet, and it was a great learning experience. Thanks for the tips Maximus! Looking forward to doing it again this week.

Return to Declassified After Action Reports