Hi and bye

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Phantom Senior

Re: Hi and bye

Post by Phantom Senior »

Hi all. New into the game. Things have come a long way since Elite!
Sara Crossing

Post by Sara Crossing »

Hello!

Long time away from Eve, a lot of changes I see to the game. Looking forward to getting back into it. Hope to chat to some of you soon.
Maximus Dark-Skull

Post by Maximus Dark-Skull »

Hello all, I am a new addition to the corporation and game , hope i can learn and olso have some fun with you guys.
Quattro Bazinga

Post by Quattro Bazinga »

Howdy all. I've played EVE for a bit a while back (just about 7 years ago) and saw people talking about the game again and got an itch to come back. Used to do mostly wormholes which I'm interested in going back into to see what's changed, but also trying out some of the other aspects I never got much experience with like larger fleet ops and some of the new things that've been added. Decided to try out a new character since there've been a lot of new additions to the game since I last played and I didn't get terribly far on skills before.

Looking forward to flying and chatting with you all.
Morikomo

Post by Morikomo »

Hi, virtually new player here (played briefly 10 years ago), hope to learn together!
RaatFr

Post by RaatFr »

Hey Just getting into Eve.. Interested in big scale fights!@
Orillion Maxwell

Post by Orillion Maxwell »

Hey. I'm returning to eve after a 3 year hiatus. This time I don't have to spend most of my gametime grinding for plex so I can engage in more fun activities.
Edating

Post by Edating »

Hello everyone! Getting into the game since I'm really interested in Vanguard and decided it was time to give Eve a fair shot as well while I've got Omega active. I've never played eve but have played a lot of mmos including Albion, Black Desert, and New World, and have played for some of the bigger name guilds there.

I look forward to learning more about this game and meeting people to play with.
Felynore D Morgan

Total noob

Post by Felynore D Morgan »

Hello, I stared playing EVE 3 days ago. I wanted help with my skill plan and that is how I found the EVE Uni wiki. I am currently doing agent mission and trying to figure out what I could like to do in this game.
Tyler Typical

Post by Tyler Typical »

Hi! Returning back to EVE after a few years after watching the "down the rabbit hole" vid, always kind of bounce off, but looking to join WHC this time around to maybe find a bit more success, and learn!
Scrubtier Shenanigan

Post by Scrubtier Shenanigan »

Hi all! New player here! Got introduced to Eve after it being recommended to me on twitch LOL. Look forward to flying with ya'll and learning how deep the wormhole goes :P
QinLee

Post by QinLee »

Hi everyone! I'm a returning player, my new main was created as an alt back in 2009 but never played much before I stopped playing Eve. Want to look into industry with perhaps some exploration, but open to learning other aspects of the game.
The Dark funeral

Post by The Dark funeral »

Hello everyone.
Oldtimer returning to Eve. Played Eve for the first time 2004, but scrapped that guy many year later (Kinda regret it today). Have been playing on/off since since then.

This guy have been in RvB when it was active and later I was in fraternity and did some big fleetfights and small roams. Have been gone for almost a year and wanna get to know nice players again and make friends and learn some mechanics of the game again.

Have a great day!

/Dark
Vharin

Post by Vharin »

Hello All, I joined eve in 2006, played for a bit and joined back in 2021 before takign another hiatus until about a week ago. The gme has proven MUCH more in-depth than i ever gave it credit for and i'm mad younger me was too dense to get it. I hope to meet and make friends with you all if possible and get REALLY good at PVP. Well that's all for me. goodnight all!
Kra'tos

Post by Kra'tos »

Hi everyone, been trying to get into the game for a good few years now - but now joining E Uni I'm sure will be thing to crack it. Look forward to flying with you all!