Baz Glengoyne - Merlin
Ben Lear - Burst
Blue Dorandal - Merlin
Bonto Syl - Merlin
Clemence DeGrace - Burst
Dr Joseph RD - Merlin
Duradel - Merlin
Erean - Merlin
Gaelys Aarmenvar - Merlin
Irving Farnham - Merlin
Jake Sandersen - Burst
Jordareen Cyla Athonille - Merlin
Julius ReifrardRenlard Toten - Merlin
Kimeemaru - Burst
Mark Ongard - Burst
Nessie Black - Merlin
RLoagan - Merlin
Sainaras Aishai - Slasher
Sean Yakin - Merlin
Fleet engaged an Enyo at a Complex and killed it. Slasher was lost.
Fleet engaged 2 Ishkurs and a Jaguar. Slasher was lost before I warped fleet away.
Next the fleet encountered a Punisher, which we were able to kill.
The previous gang of 2 Ishkurs and Jaguar warped to us and engaged us. Fleet lost a Slasher and a Merlin, before I made the decision to warp away.
Fleet engaged a Thrasher and a Catalyst. the fleet killed the Catalyst, but in the process the fleet lost a Slasher and a Merlin. Another Merlin was lost to Caldari Sentry Guns.
A lone Ibis was also killed by a member of the fleet.
(21:35:42) Old Man Star
Fleet killed an Algos at a Complex.
No ships encountered on the way back to Eugales.
Overall, it was a great fleet and it was a pleasure to FC these fine individuals.
ISK Destroyed: 89,890,782
ISK Lost: 59,939,620.32
ISK Delta: 29,951,161.68
- ✔ (Positive stuff)
- Pleased that the strategy of having just a Burst and a Merlin jump the in-gate as the Slasher was sliding the acitvation gate and having the two warp in to help the Slasher. I then had the rest of the fleet jump the gate and then taking a fleet warp to the outpost to engage.
- Logi was excellent, as always.
- Fleet followed commands well and I was impressed with the professionalism.
- I need to remember that nothing is learned if I am warping the fleet away from encounters that I really should accept.
- I need to improve on the flow of the fleet. There are times when the fleet is stationary too long.
- I need to give the scouts time to do their job. I can't make the mistake of warping the fleet to a location before the scouts have investigated . The results could be very unwelcome.