Education Director YooJin Moon requested that a list of all Player's Guides be assembled. They wanted to discover which Wiki Guides should be maintained by the Teaching Department.
To assist the Director in making the best possible decision I have:
- reduced the number of Wiki Guide pages in Category:Guides from 97 to 58 by removing Epic Arc, COSMOS and obviously complex guides not aimed at novice capsuleers  
- if a page is categorized under Category:Epic Arcs or Category:COSMOS I've removed them from their parent Category:Missions
- added a primary and secondary Category if the Guide page didn't have it already
- created a sortable table that links to the page, notes what its about, is it aimed at novice capsuleers, the last time it was updated and by whom - if you require the data in another form, let me know
- converted dates from "April 2020" format to "2020/04" format so they can be sorted chronologically
I did not track down pages that aren't categorized under Category:Guides but should be. Those still new to be found and added.
- What is the difference between Category:Getting Started and Category:Guides? UniWiki Categorization Guide states that Category:Getting Started "... contains articles that are particularly useful for new players. A general rule of thumb for membership in this category is that these articles should be geared toward players who have just completed the Inception tutorial, and may be wondering what to do next.". 
- UniWiki Categorization Guide and Category:Guides descriptions do not overlap. Which one should be updated if any?
- How should the Wiki Guides that are on the edge of being useful to novice capsuleers, those marked with a "?" in the table, be categorized? Are Wormholes of interest to novices? Exploration sure is! What about how to complete a difficult Mission Guide?
- What EVE University Department should be responsible for each Guide? I've marked my suggestion in the table as well.
The final answer has to be given by Management. However, feel free to voice your ideas, thoughts and tell me which Guide was particularly useful to you when you were a novice capsuleer.
- Did you know the Wiki has a Guide about how to format Scandinavian number on Windows?
 I have subcategorized Epic Arcs and COSMOS pages under Category:Missions.
 UniWiki Categorization Guide by Djavin Novienta states that "A "guide" is a walkthrough, set of step-by-step instructions, or explanation of a game mechanic or concept geared toward new players. Any page that does not meet this definition should not be assigned to Category:Guides. If a Guide is not aimed at novice capsuleers, it should be under Category:Guides.