Where is everyone (irl)

For general discussion of anything not related to EVE Online.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
Felix Othello Moradius
Location: 51.867276940314454, -1.8389418110473608 Somewhere near this gorgeous area ;-)

Re: Where is everyone (irl)

Post by Felix Othello Moradius »

Abaris Fagimasad wrote:I live in the northwestern United States, and I'd like to think my town is as interesting and beautiful as Twin Peaks. Image
Stunning!
Image Image Image
"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable"
Mister Irrelevant

Post by Mister Irrelevant »

I'm from Italy :wink:
Abaris Fagimasad

Post by Abaris Fagimasad »

Felix Othello Moradius wrote:
Abaris Fagimasad wrote:I live in the northwestern United States, and I'd like to think my town is as interesting and beautiful as Twin Peaks. Image
Stunning!
Don't give me too much credit, this is literally just a screenshot from Twin Peaks. :P
It does look much like this, though.
ImageImageImage
Arelena Karman

Post by Arelena Karman »

From a small town in North Yorkshire, UK - imagine one of the lovely little picturesque villages in England, it's basically that :D
Felix Othello Moradius
Location: 51.867276940314454, -1.8389418110473608 Somewhere near this gorgeous area ;-)

Post by Felix Othello Moradius »

Arelena Karman wrote:From a small town in North Yorkshire, UK - imagine one of the lovely little picturesque villages in England, it's basically that :D
Sounds lovely! Bibury springs to mind, for the obvious reason but also not that far from me and I enjoy riding round various smaller towns of the uk so I vaguely know it. Not made it round Yorkshire much at al yet though.
Image Image Image
"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable"
Vaanen Kado

Post by Vaanen Kado »

I am in the UK. I work silly shifts though, but that tends to work out great for online gaming
Asimi Mikata

Post by Asimi Mikata »

I'm from South Africa.