[CLASS] Core Introduction to Exploration 08 April 2020 1800

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Hippla Tsero

Portrait

Communications Manager
Communications Manager

Post 2020.04.05 15:48

[CLASS] Core Introduction to Exploration 08 April 2020 1800

You always wanted to know how this probe launcher of yours works?
You are looking for an easy solo activity to make some serious ISK with low investment?

Introduction to Exploration will teach you the basics of the exploration system in EVE Online, what ships to use to start out, how to find signatures, and what skills will help you!
Additionally I will be sharing some personal tips and tricks about how I myself go about making ISK in Low-Sec and WH space.

When: Wenesday 08 April 2020, 18:00 EVE Time
Where: Mumble and Class (EVE Uni)
Duration: 1 hour + Q&A

Topics Covered:
  • Cosmic Anomalies vs. Cosmic Signatures
  • Beginner Exploration Ships and Equipment
  • Recommended Beginner Skills
  • Initial Investment
  • The Hacking Mini-Game
  • The Probe Scanner View
  • The "Rules" of Exploration
  • Tipps and tricks of nullsec Exploration
  • Q&A

Student requirements:
  • Public Mumble registration and access - make sure you have Mumble sorted out and operational well before the class begins. Use this guide for set-up: http://eveuni.org/publicmumble
  • Access to the Class (EVE Uni) in-game chat channel

Additional information: This class is primarily a lecture, delivered in public Mumble and the Class (EVE Uni) channel, followed by Q&A. There is no practical component.
<<

Ruben Ament

Portrait

Post 2020.04.11 18:28

Re: [CLASS] Core Introduction to Exploration 08 April 2020 1800

I want to say that this was a fantastic class. I got a lot from this and spent the next day testing out the skills.

Hippla Tsero was an excellent teacher and had a lot of knowledge of the subject. I would recommend doing this class if you what to try your hand at Exploration.

Not sure who it was but we were taken out in a small fleet straight after the class to practise.

I would love to do this again as I am sure missed bits.

Thanks again

Ruben Ament

Return to Scheduled Classes