Pirate battleship fits

<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Post 2020.02.27 22:57

Re: Pirate battleship fits

Guys let's drop the argumentative talk please.

and keep it to the initial discussion

LSC Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate, Former Mentor Manager
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImage
<<

Vorkan Dosja

Portrait

Post 2020.02.27 22:59

Gergoran Moussou wrote:I'll see about putting the Leshak fits in when I get home.

I don't really have any fits for pirate battleships right now, so that's why I suggested that the Fittings Department might be able to help come up with fleet fits (having been fittings staff a few months ago, I recognize that it can be a bit disorganized, but this wouldn't be very difficult).

As I said earlier, if you want me to work on putting them on the wiki, I can take a stab at it. There isn't a "fittings department" currently, but some fit is often better than no fit. At least for starting points.
Titles Officer | Mentor

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Taylor Moon Mahyisti

Portrait

Post 2020.02.27 23:05

Vorkan Dosja wrote:Are you here to complain or help? If you're here to help, then go fix it.

i did. and then i unfixed it because i was unhappy with the ungratefulness conveyed to me

Vorkan Dosja wrote:If you're here to complain, then as far as I personally am concerned, go away. You're not helping, and you're wasting everyone's time

im quite happy with the way in which ive been using my time. you dont have to post if you feel that you have better things to do

Vorkan Dosja wrote:because instead of discussing the original topic, we're discussing how you don't like E-Uni (Which you say you're part of).

i am not, and never have i said that. i told you have a couple of spy accounts in.
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Post 2020.02.27 23:07

I've had to lock this topic as you can't drop argumentative talk.

LSC Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate, Former Mentor Manager
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImage
Previous

Return to Wiki