- Atadar Yassavi — impromptu FC
- Apo Bong — our coveted +1 and our savior from gankers
- Cale Dallocort — a brave explorer of wormholes
- Navarchos — from nullsec with love
- Sophia Ligeti — the luckiest probe launcher
- Titus Empire — +28.9% Morality boost
The turnout rate was surprisingly high. I expected to fly with 3-4 people but got 5. That permitted us to split Soli into 3-system chains and scan everything down very quickly. Navarchos tried to join us from the outside and almost did it through the nullsec pipe, but was popped in Y9G-KS. If he made it, though, I wouldn't even have any work for myself!
Phase I — Scanning down Solitude
Everything went rather smooth. We have quickly scanned down the entirety of Solitude, and our only Soli-related loss was Cale Dallocort's in a wormhole. While Sophia Ligeti made the day by being lucky and finding that H2H, I would like to reiterate the invaluable help of Apo Bong, Cale Dallocort, and Titus Empire, who did the work no less important figuring out the systems that don't contain a H2H wormhole. At the end of Phase I, Navarchos found the H2H entrance from the outside and made it to Gravity Well.
Phase II — Jita Run
After the H2H was found, it was decided that we should use it and make a Jita run. Sophia Ligeti joined in a Bestower, and Apo Bong kindly agreed to be the +1. His service was invaluable to the fleet, as we discovered a suspicious amount of wrecks during our trip through The Citadel. We managed to bring in more than 100 000 m3 of materials into Solitude.
✔ (Positive stuff)
- The initiative is declared an epic win: we not only found a H2H, it was a H2H 5 jumps away from Jita
- 100-something thousand m3 brought in safely
- A newcomer brought in
- We spent too much time between finding the H2H and commencing Phase II, people were getting noticeably bored. I think it's important to learn when to call it a day and switch op phases
- Lack of fine-grain control over the op led to unnecessary losses
- We should have prepared the insta-dock and insta-undock bookmarks
- Hauling ships and fits should've been put on contract beforehand
- Same goes for disposable WH scouting ships
- We lacked enough hauling contracts, we left Jita with over 30k m3 free cargo space
- Needs more integration with Ivy League Hauling
We found a wormhole and proved the split-scanning tactic to be very effective, afterwards we made a Jita run and brought a lot of stuff. Win-win.