Lost Eagle1
RfBurn Machiavelli - L
Tivogliosolo
Trens Morto
Urban Oxide - L
Yto Itinen - L
Zoltan Irvam
itsMickle Zenotath
This fleet went very well. In total we ran 13 groups in different locations. We started in Saisio the Perimeter system to warm up. We had 3 Logi & enough DPS so we headed into the Adjacent system Jakanerva. We engaged our 1st large group. Everything was going well until one of our Logi DCed. As 3 Ospreys is the minimum in Adjacents I called primary on the 2 "Anchoring" Trig ships then 'scatter' once they were gone. In the very short time it took to remove the anchoring Trigs we lost a Logi.

After this we moved back to the Perimeter system as our Logibro's connection couldn't hold. We ran many groups of Trigs.
Due to lack of DPS once another Logi joined us we stayed in the Perimeter system. In total we ran for just under 3 hours.

I found a Tengu was a very useful FC ship during this fleet due to your ability to scan down Trigs & warp the fleet. Also has sufficient tank if you land first.
I also tried having the fleet manually align with me (to reduce varying landing times on grid) by observing my trajectory with the Tactical Overlay then pressing Q in space. Hard to explain on the fly & I'd like to find a better solution (maybe calling align to the nearest thing I'm aligned to might work).

DPS Observations: In the Adjacent system we had about 2500 (ish) DPS which was sufficient for the large group we were on.
In the Perimeter system you need to focus fleet on 1 target when Fleet is around 1000 dps (Especially when "Renewing" ships are on-grid).

Losses

(20:41:04) Jakanerva
Osprey -22.99m

Stats
ISK Lost: 22,986,893.92

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Fleet members were on the ball, especially Logi who are key to running these Fleets
    - Everyone cleared the grid when we lost the Logi.
    - ISK!
    (Negative stuff)
    - 3 Logi really is the bare minimum for Adjacents.
Glen Burney
Title: Manager (LSC), Fittings staff, Ensign, Sophomore, Management

Re: [AAR] 2019.06.03 Unscheduled Triglavian Invasion Fleet

Post by Glen Burney »

I am curious, how much total isk was made, and how much per fleet member?

ImageImageImage
Most all-time kills by a Unista, more than 14k ships exploded, 4k more than the next best (heart Kelon)
Dexyr Sulvara

Post by Dexyr Sulvara »

1st time I did a loot sheet so waiting for confirmation I didn't miss anything but here it is - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Also here's a lootsheet for a fleet 4 days earlier - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =696618901

Prices are definitely getting a bit more 'realistic', but it's still good money for the time & low entry cost at the minute.
Raido Kudonen

Post by Raido Kudonen »

Dexyr Sulvara wrote:I also tried having the fleet manually align with me (to reduce varying landing times on grid) by observing my trajectory with the Tactical Overlay then pressing Q in space. Hard to explain on the fly & I'd like to find a better solution (maybe calling align to the nearest thing I'm aligned to might work).
The easiest method is to align yourself, cycle your prop, and then have the fleet approach you with prop off. They'll naturally align to whatever you're aligned to, and you can then warp the fleet together.
"What is good in life, Raido?"
"To crush your enemies. To see them bubbled before you, and to hear the lamentations of their carebears."

Join Fweddit - Be a Space Chikun!
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Post by Budda Sereda »

Nice trick aligning the fleet Raido! :)

But I'm wondering Dexyr, what is the problem if you warp the fleet unaligned? The worst you would land 5-8 seconds earlier... Just don't move until the whole fleet lands.
Dexyr Sulvara

Post by Dexyr Sulvara »

Thats definitely the easiest way, unfortunately with the kitchen sink fleet I was noticing that method wasn't ideal. This was when we were just hunting the groups of Trigs near celestials, so youd get that 2/3 seconds of invul before the whole group targets you with fairly high DPS for an unrepped Caracal. Main concern was Logi landing seperately, or later than everyone else.