Rodrigo Rosenthal - Republic Fleet Firetail
Satoshi Tomeii - Merlin
WyteNyte - Merlin
Zako Maken
jammer Atruin - Merlin
Kills and Losses

(02:40:55) Vey
Tristan +6.61m

First kill was a tristan outside of a plex. Probably just a dirty plexer.

After this, we had to take a detour due to probable smartbombers chasing us. We took a dip through Black Rise's highsec and took the back way to Asakai, where we found...

(03:14:41) Prism, Asakai
Magnate +39.73m
Catalyst +13m

A cyno, that Marcus elite pvp'd, and a catalyst that we blapped in true uni fashion.

(03:35:21) Kedama
Merlin -5.17m

In Kedama, we took our first loss. Unfortunately, our scout did not survive long enough for reinforcements to arrive, and we lost the scout and the target.

From here, we went to RvB space to see if we could give them some trouble on behalf of the uni. Unfortunately, there was not even 1 war target in local in any of the RvB systems. On our way there, we noticed a Tama gatecamp, so we decided to take another way home.

(03:58:09) Aurohunen
Ibis +0.88m

Another cyno dead, another victory for capsuleers everywhere.

(04:04:24) Ishomilken
Republic Fleet Firetail -20.43m

First, we found a comet and our scout went for tackle. He died in a blaze of glory, and we didn't land soon enough to hold point.

(04:12:06) Ishomilken
Merlin -6.38m

Additionally, we found a flashy worm and hurricane in a large. We tried to catch them, but with no luck. They were both 3km/s +, so we left when we realized that we weren't going to get anywhere. Luckily, we only took one loss during this engagement. People did a great job keeping up transversal, and logi kept everyone well alive. Despite the lack of kills here, there was some great piloting on both sides.

(04:23:10) Manjonakko, Onatoh
Dramiel +65.92m
Capsule -0.01m

Then, we found a dramiel outside a novice. 1 Dramiel vs 12 unistas. This went as expected.

(04:35:21) Okkamon
Merlin -9.94m

On our way home, a myrmidon picked off one of our flashy members. We did a bit of bouncing around to lose this guy.

(04:46:49) Pynekastoh
Algos +24.1m
Algos +19.5m
Republic Fleet Firetail -17.14m
Burst -6.37m
Maulus -6.61m
Merlin -5.23m

Here, we found a group of half flashy people on a gate. We engaged, with some of us and some of them taking gate guns. We easily killed the algoses, but then started taking our own loses. I didn't explain how to dodge gate guns earlier, and some of the people who didn't know how to do so died to them. Going forward, I'll make sure to cover that.

(04:53:57) Hikkoken, Heydieles
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Merlin -19.13m

Finally, on our way home, a couple of ships jumped on us. Only one of them was flashy. I called to leave them, but Marcus engaged. He was pointed before he could warp off, and couldn't take the gate due to his aggression timer. The rest of the fleet made it out safely, though.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 169,747,629.6
ISK Lost: 96,448,278.68
ISK Delta: 73,299,350.92
Efficiency: 63.768%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    Great job by logi keeping everyone up
    Isk postive
    Good individual piloting
    (Negative stuff)
    Should've explained how to dodge gate guns
    Needed to call sooner/clearer when we're not going to engage something
Marcus Arilia

Re: [AAR] NoP Monday Roam 11/27

Post by Marcus Arilia »

Minor correction. Death #1 of mine was from a cyno that was actually a POS trap. Death #2 was due to a gatecamp on the way back home as I was playing loot hauler. Since I was a few jumps behind the fleet my routing ended up slightly different. Either way, yes there was some silliness on my end that could have prevented some near deaths, and I take full responsibility for that.
Graduate xxxxxx Former FCC Staff xxxxxx Content Creator
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage