[HSC] Turtle's Greed

Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

[HSC] Turtle's Greed

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

Well, we were spinning in Citadel 101 and then we decided to stop that and travel to Oueletta to set a gate camp at Jufvitte gate. We had a small cruiser fleet with some nice tackle and logistics. Later Band Apart member joined us and then we roamed a bit.

Roam members (9)
Spoiler
Atticus Vex - Condor
Badash Eng - Arazu
Ersin Oghuz - Ashimmu
Gyrgon - Exequror
Martinez Grabov - Federation Navy Comet
Strontium Bob Bobbins - Vigilant
Tal Tracyn - Exequror
Turlough Dominian - Brutix
Weadj - Manticore
Kills and Losses

Martinez tackled a Gnosis at Large. We hurried to Costolle and warped to Large. Gnosis was 40km away from beacon and fast, trying to evade. We overheated and got him webbed as well and then it crumbled to our guns.

(19:30:40) Costolle
Gnosis +64.66m
Capsule +0.01m

Vedmak spotted in Hevrice. We choose Brutix pilot Turlough as bait. First Vedmak tried to got him at a astreoid belt but with range so Turtle warped to sun at range. Vedmak followed him and also warped at range, that we counted on it. So Brutix got tackle on it. We jumped in and warped to Turtle. 60 AU... In the mid way Turtle backstabbed us and killed the target before fleet arrives and take the loot himself. We tried to tackle Turtle and kill it but he escaped (True Story!) for his life. Vedmak died pretty quick so I suspect this was an arranged fight between Turtle and the 3rd pilot just to make Turtle to show off for his Vedmak kill (True Story!)
:lol: :lol:
Ok now joking aside, this was pretty cool baiting. First let him follow himself to sun and making him to warp at range. Turluogh did a good job on Vedmak and caught it. And killing hım quite fast was a good surprise 8)

(19:56:19) Hevrice
Vedmak +566m

Martinez reported Scyte Fleet Issue warped to gate and we were already there ready with gate camp. However SFI crashed the gate and left one of our Condors in trouble with gate guns :)

(20:16:54) Muetralle
Condor -6.94m

Our Band Apart friend Martinez got a Vexor and made him engage back for weapons timer. So we intervened after he said he got the tackle :)

(20:21:56) Hevrice
Vexor +10.14m
Capsule +0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 640,820,443.65
ISK Lost: 6,935,039.91
ISK Delta: 633,885,403.74
Efficiency: 98.929%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Pretty good composition after quick form up.
    - Practiced gate camp.
    - That Vedmak Kill.
    (Negative stuff)
    - Turtle's Greed. 8)
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Re: [HSC] Turtle's Greed

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Ersin Oghuz wrote:
Vedmak spotted in Hevrice. We choose Brutix pilot Turlough as bait. First Vedmak tried to got him at a astreoid belt but with range so Turtle warped to sun at range. Vedmak followed him and also warped at range, that we counted on it. So Brutix got tackle on it. We jumped in and warped to Turtle. 60 AU... In the mid way Turtle backstabbed us and killed the target before fleet arrives and take the loot himself. We tried to tackle Turtle and kill it but he escaped (True Story!) for his life. Vedmak died pretty quick so I suspect this was an arranged fight between Turtle and the 3rd pilot just to make Turtle to show off for his Vedmak kill (True Story!)
^^ All of this , true story <3

but on serious note i do feel tad bad ""not totally bad tho"" i was more focused on not loosing point that I didn't relise just how quick he was melting
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,