[AAR][Event] Fashion show

Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

[AAR][Event] Fashion show

Post by Turlough Dominian »

What an AAR for a Fashion show?
But but you guys didn't even undock...

Well there was a wardrobe accident that generated a loss mail
Spoiler
so there you have it now we can do an aar ;)

Somehow this event managed to last around 1 hour 45 mins \o/ what on earth madness

This event was organised and hosted by our lovely "Sterling Boirelle "
Why was this even a thing?
Haven't a clue but I loved the idea of a fashion show and we haven't had one for a long long time , for more detailed reasoning will need to ask sterling but my guess is thought it would be good for a laugh.

Prep work:
Prep work for this event involved not alot really we prittie much winged it :D I helped by fulfilling the role of judge

As judge I totally took it serious and judged people based on head/body/arms and feet . The scoring system was super complex and involved a 32 hour training course followed by 3 written exams and an oral presentation on fashion and design
Spoiler
Progression of the event was.
Got everyone into fleet and mumble.
We chose hotel mumble as our venue
Each Player was then judged on appearance and cosmetic clothing , there was even question time where they had to answer questions like how to end world hunger and riddle's
Then it progressed to a talent show
Followed by comedy club
Then people wanting to blow each other up xD

Suppose honorable mention for the winner, in reality we didn't have a scoring system so was totally biased on which character portrait I liked most:
Abaris Fagimasad 1st Place winner.
Pro's:
Team bonding
Provided Content without even undocking
I got to meet some new people
There was involvement from everyone ranging from answering questions /telling jokes to even randomly being appointed temporary judge

Con's:
There was no structured scoring system in reality it was up and down side ways flipped back to front while rolling down a hill :P
Slightly cringie at times

Spoiler
on serious note, thank you sterling for organizing this event it was fun for me at least <3 and big thank you to all who took part in the event, going forward we can now formalize a more structured style Fashion show next time and be super serious nah not really :D but we can look into a better scoring system since that was a genuine request.
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Mike Kingswell

Re: [AAR][Event] Fashion show

Post by Mike Kingswell »

I had fun reading this AAR.

Next time I shall join (and win comedy club?)!
Alumnus, Teacher
Image Image Image Image Image
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Re: [AAR][Event] Fashion show

Post by Alexander Oromov »

It was one of the best events. Although I appears I didn't know what to expect, I thought we are going to rate portrait screenshots like WarpToBelt 1. At the end it turned out to have questions, comedy, talent shows and more... :) thanks guys for the entertaining evening!

Turloughs ranking system and consistency... <3 haha