[small ganged] in orca

cheeetara

[small ganged] in orca

Post by cheeetara »

mining in my orca semi afk eating and watching a movie while half my tv had my orca i noticed the jump and then lost his signature, then i noticed again just before he rammed me i pulled back my drones and put out my defensive drones by this point he was chasing me i got a message in local chat if anyone seen a yellow wanted let them know so i sent the message and ran off, to watch while i was skeptical about this i noticed the other persons name was blue like a person in good stand or alliance friendly when they asked for help i proceeded to help and thats when 2 logis i believe warped in attacked all my drones and then rendered me defenseless then attempted to extort 300mil and which he said he would let me go but i felt like that was a rip so i told him i had 50 mil which is what i had at the time and shortly after trying to scam him sayin i was to quit he blew me up , theres a team flipping orcas near sheroo just watch yourselves he has a ton of alts other people have been attacked in domain as well by the same player

https://zkillboard.com/character/2113937301/losses/

not mad that he blew me up, mad that it was by really expensive mine hauler/miner and at myself should have known better and warped out. lesson reinforced just didnt know if that was a alliance friendly

post this so other orca users that are solo have been made aware of this guy and his alts