Endaras Oramara
Title: Freshman

Re: [Small Gang] Gemma's Germs

Post by Endaras Oramara »

Roam members (2)
Spoiler
Devoros Vyndiver - Tristan
Endaras Oramara - Merlin
Devoros and I were both soloing and decided to join up briefly and see if we could bag anything.

Kills and Losses

We set up in a novice and awaited the Firetail. Our Merlin was able to grab scram and we had him halfway through structure when he busted the Merlin and escaped. I started the engagement with Caldari AM, but when it appeared the FT was going to be consistently out of my range I switched to null. We might have got it if I had started the fight with null loaded and didn't have to waste time switching ammo. I think from now on I have to default to null for frigate v frigate, and make the call before the fight as to whether I'll have sufficient range control to use AM:

(23:06:27) Murethand
Merlin -9.19m

We were unsure if we could engage a Coercer, but after a brief discussion decided to take the hands-on learning approach and slide into a small. The Coercer pilot's 15 second lesson on his ship's capability was highly instructive:

(23:36:23) Pynekastoh
Merlin -8.63m
Tristan -15.36m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 33,185,898.66
ISK Delta: -33,185,898.66
Efficiency: 0%
Gemma Solett
Title: Sophomore

Post by Gemma Solett »

The Ninth Roam: No shinies this time

Roam members (4)
Spoiler
Analiese Aubernet - Punisher, Merlin
Gemma Solett - Punisher
Mols Halleck - Punisher
Trixie Lapin - Punisher
Analiese joined us for this one, as they didn't have a team but wanted to get involved.

Kills and Losses

(23:25:06) Aldranette
Punisher -11.15m
Punisher -7.09m
Capsule -0.01m
We chased a couple assault frigates, and came across a fast warping VNI but couldn't find much to fight until Aldranette. A Catalyst in a large with a bunch of frigates in a novice, among them a Succubus. Seeing Villore in the local, and it being Aldranette we knew the Catalyst was going to be bait, but we still went for it, hoping to burn the catalyst before the rest showed up, with the possibility of webbing and killing the Succubus. Unfortunately it did not go according to plan, with both Analiese (first on grid) and Trixie (backed up Analiese) going down as Mols and I were landing.

(00:07:46) Pynekastoh
Merlin -17.59m
Punisher +6.37m
Punisher and Dramiel inside a novice. We were hoping to get a scram on the Dramiel, but it was dual prop fit with ECM drones, and unfortunately Analiese (the only one with both web and scram) was jammed twice in a row by the drones. The Dram made a few passes within web range but would easily slide out while scramming others off.

(00:32:06) Oinasiken
Punisher -7.07m
Coercer +42.73m
Capsule -0.01m
Trixie slid in and tackled a Coercer, and I jumped in as soon as possible. Coercer popped Trixie a few seconds before we finished it off, then I podded Trixie back to stac to reship. Trixie likely would've survived, but I encountered some kind of lag and couldn't activate modules for roughly 5 seconds at the start of the fight.

(00:45:52) Ouelletta
Catalyst +23.49m
Trixie pretty much soloed this, as I was a system behind.

(00:51:24) Ouelletta
Cormorant +11.6m
Analiese got point on the Corm, then we all piled on and killed it. Stay Frosty have been pretty good at providing fights, both wins and losses for us against them.

(00:58:43) Agoze
Tristan +4.47m
Analiese elite PvP'd a plexer that was afk outside a plex

Coercer +21.53m
Analiese caught a coercer, then pulled out of range when we established scram

Algos +11.57m
Flaglebag (Corm from earlier) had reshipped into an Algos and asked us in local to fight again. As soon as we were all repped up we dove back into it. Analiese got out in half structure just as the Algos was blowing up

Fleet didn't start off amazingly, and no blingy ship kills this time, but it was another solid performance from everyone that showed up.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 123,757,485.49
ISK Lost: 42,917,497.48
ISK Delta: 138,429,988.01
Efficiency: 80.863%
Endaras Oramara
Title: Freshman

Post by Endaras Oramara »

Another roam was had. Head hurts from too much game so just going to get the stats up.

Note that Ged subbed in for Trixie after 23:41, so might need to adjust official stats for that.

Roam members (4)
Spoiler
Endaras Oramara - Punisher
Ged Sinak - Tristan
Mols Halleck - Punisher
Trixie Lapin - Punisher
Kills and Losses

(22:51:01) Ostingele
Thorax +27.8m

Ran into Zlippery Pete, just doin his thing:

(23:17:38) Immuri
Algos +1.67m

Hawk was way too tanky and took us down. Previous losse mails from this guy indicate double MASBs:

(23:19:54) Immuri
Punisher -10.28m
Punisher -7.18m
Punisher -7.99m

Baited this guy to come get one of us in a large, we wore him down and won the DPS race by a comfortable margin:

(23:41:14) Dastryns
Thorax +36.07m

I had a special moment here where I called that the Firetail had warped off from outside the plex (he had actually slid in). After spending two minutes dscanning and having him in 0.5au of me until it clicked, the poor frustrated Firetail warped to another small where we eventually caught up with him. He lamented that none of us had wanted to solo him in our space bricks, but was still a good sport:

(23:58:08) Agoze
Republic Fleet Firetail +47.45m

We jumped in with an Atron and Tristan. Toast Face went down, and after me doing some weird stuff trying to get and maintain scram on the Tristan we bailed:

(00:05:21) Melmaniel
Atron +1.29m

We had an engagement with the Daredevil earlier. After being worn down to structure and seeing how he was dictating range I called to disengage. Not sure if this was right call and whether anyone had the chance to get a web on and whether this would have changed the nature of the engagement.

After finding nothing for us but death in Tama, we went back again for the Daredevil. Lost Mols and Ged to the Daredevil, I escaped:

(00:41:47) Kedama
Tristan -2.36m
Punisher -7.73m

After repping noticed a comet and decided to whelp as well. Was going well till the Daredevil arrived back on the scene:

Punisher -11.05m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 114,280,083.68
ISK Lost: 46,587,303.32
ISK Delta: 67,692,780.36
Efficiency: 71.04%
Devoros Vyndiver

Post by Devoros Vyndiver »

Would have loved to have been on the roams during the last weekend of the tourney, but RL comes first.

Good job team! :)
Retired Personnel Officer, Retired AMC Officer, Graduate, Alumni
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Gemma Solett

Post by Gemma Solett »

Finally managed to get some cruiser kills, nicely done guys :)

Sorry I couldn't do much over the last few days, been inundated with work recently