[AAR][Event] Death Arena Extended Edition

Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

[AAR][Event] Death Arena Extended Edition

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Original post: https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 4&t=108198

Again sorry that we had to start an hour later than scheduled was to give the e-uni cup day 1 more time thank you for your understanding <3

So this is what happens in a FFA
Spoiler

Ok nice and easy start we formed up people started bouncing around and killing each other about 15-20 mins in I asked could I join in also looked like fun, exempt from prize's ofc was good fun chasing capt steele around dang his condor was a fast one. turn out wasn't as high as normal but a good bit was going on that day and the e-uni cup probably drained a good few souls was a good watch on twitch.

1st place:
Capt Steele

2nd place:
geldy

3rd place:
Sagittarius Griffins + Klue Pythious

Most deaths:
Sagittarius Griffins \o/

5 random people will each get 1: "Including spectators"
Xanid Zakhar
Klue Pythious
geldy
Airsick Lowlander
SteveHarrington

Will start making the contracts now, thank you all for coming
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Sagittarius Griffins
Title: Sophomore

Re: [AAR][Event] Death Arena Extended Edition

Post by Sagittarius Griffins »

This was my time attending a first frigate v. frigate event hosted by E Uni. Definitely very exciting and fun to warp around and eventually go out in a blaze of glory!