[FLEET] Tweet Thoraxes

Kora K
Title: Graduate

[FLEET] Tweet Thoraxes

Post by Kora K »

o/

A bit low on numbers for a T1 Cruiser fleet. I should have switched to another doctrine, but it was a while since I FC-ed cruiser so we stayed in them. We had :
- A Pontifex
- A Keres
- 2 Exeq
- Around 8 Thoraxes
- A Griffin
- Some tackle joined along the fleet
Tyler in his Keres acted as a scout, while my alt was burning ahead trying to find some content. We did find some, but it was mostly boring, with a really slow start.

Roam members (18) - NOTE: This section is NOT usually included in AARs.
Spoiler
B'aldrick Aivoras
Brandon Greystone
Decklin Quark Reiger
Eddie Dante
FragLord Ots
Hideo Date
Iskarr Jarak
Kabal Vaille
Kiarra K
Kora K
Loth Lorien
Rebulah Conundrum
Sone Eto
Sterling Boirelle
Trillian Ituin
Tyler Arnoux
Union Pivo
Xiang Fong
Kills and Losses
(19:43:14) Frarie
Keres -49.72m

(20:00:36) Kehjari
Slasher -3.91m
Capsule -0.01m

(20:12:00) Aivonen
We were chased by a Russian gang, and we almost escaped their tackle. Unfortunately, they managed to grab Sterling at the last second, and FragLord.
Thorax -28.95m
Exequror -29.53m
Capsule -0.01m

(20:27:01) Oicx
Slasher -7.22m

(20:32:45) Vlillirier
A Vexord gang, with 3 Exeqs, jumped into us. We were down to 1 logi at the time, but I though we could burn the exeq down quicker than they could kill us. It was working until they started spreading DPS around, and we couldn't boosh away because our CD was scrammed. It was starting to go downhill, when an Hecate gang joined the fight and went for us. 3-4 BC we chased eearlier also joined, and we got ourselves a nice whelp.
Griffin -0.86m
Thorax -39.46m
Thorax -31.86m
Thorax -38.4m
Thorax -41.34m
Pontifex -118.06m
Hecate +99.95m

(21:03:27) Loes
With 3 Thoraxes left, 2-3 tackle and a Exeq, we tried to find at least something to kill before coming back. Union found us a nice procurer mining, and Eddie and Rebulah went to secure tackle. He died without any cyno being lit.
Atron -10.45m
Procurer +38.72m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 138,662,822.94
ISK Lost: 399,784,805.49
ISK Delta: -261,121,982.55
Efficiency: 25.752%
Sterling Boirelle
Title: Events Staff, Zen Master, Teacher, Sophomore

Re: [FLEET] Tweet Thoraxes

Post by Sterling Boirelle »

Had a good time flying logi in this fleet up until the Russians introduced me to their nightmare fleet. Thankfully most everyone else got away thanks in no small part to my glorious sacrifice :lol: .
SP determines what you can fly not where you can fly.
Kora K
Title: Graduate

Post by Kora K »

Sterling Boirelle wrote:Had a good time flying logi in this fleet up until the Russians introduced me to their nightmare fleet. Thankfully most everyone else got away thanks in no small part to my glorious sacrifice :lol: .
They singled you out from the begining basically. Since we were not flashy, they shot you once (on 2 different gates), warped out and then they could engage you freely. When we were all aligning out to Aki, my goal was to chase the ceptors away with the drone, and fleet warp everyone to avoid losing people behind.
Unfortunately, the stiletto came back, and he pointed you at the same time I fleet warped :( After that, we couldn't really do much beside a french retreat. You know the saying, if you're chased by a moose, you don't need to be faster than it, just faster than the other guys being chased :D
Glad you enjoyed logi-ing, I hope to see you around.
Nathyn Inshabel

Post by Nathyn Inshabel »

It is good to see some familiar faces still around- B'aldrick, Decklin, and Kora FC'ing no less!
I'll be back on board as soon as I can straighten out all this slack and Fleetup nonsense- If only I had been back a day earlier, my Maulus would surely have turned the tide :lol:
Xiang Fong
Title: Sophomore

Post by Xiang Fong »

I was the Griffin pilot in this engagment. The second action a saw and the second time my fleet got absolutly massacred. Sadly this time I didn't get out. I was to busy figuring out what to damp and what to anchor too, and suddenly I got an armor dmg alert, down to 40% armor or so in a single volley. I tried to warp out but before I could I got shot again and died. My pod made it to Amy though, where I decided this was it for the night and just went mining.
Decklin Quark Reiger
Title: LSC Combat Officer, Fittings staff, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Post by Decklin Quark Reiger »

Kora K wrote: You know the saying, if you're chased by a moose, you don't need to be faster than it, just faster than the other guys being chased :D

Wise words :)