[FLEET] Arty Ruptures get a kill \o/

Kora K
Title: Graduate

[FLEET] Arty Ruptures get a kill \o/

Post by Kora K »

o/

It'll be an even shorter than usual AAR because we found absolutely nothing of interested :) Anyway :

Roam members (13)
Spoiler
Adrien Claremont
Glen Burney
Kannah Gindrejn
Kora K
Phaethonx Brutor
Razer Thukkerkin
Rebulah Conundrum
Rider Isleman
The Jojosh
Trillian Ituin
Union Pivo
Zana Fehrnah
ashahara
So, we had 3 scythes (Zana, The Jojosh and Phaethonx), 2 scouts (Adrien and Zeon), Kannah in a tackle ship, Glen in a gatecamping thrasher, and 6 Ruptures. We had low numbers, but I was hoping to find another small gang to fight, or some shiny targets.

Kills and Losses
We jumped into Osti with an Hyperion, but we hadn't any tackle on grid with us (Kannah got insta popped under gateguns), so he just moonwalked away when he was in low armour.
(18:35:14Z) Ostingele
Vigil -0.65m

We went to Vli first, nothing was found. Then we did the Nen -> Kehjari route, and still nothing of interested. There was a big Russian Typhoon fleet around we tried to avoid. While going back to Akidagi, we had 2 Russian scouts with us on the gate. I asked the fleet to align and start shooting them. I though we would just warp away when the big bad fleet arrived. Some people got caught tho, since the first Bhaalgorn who warped to us had a point and I was not expecting that.
(19:26:10Z) Innia
Rupture -30.96m
Rupture -40.47m
Rupture -37.6m
Capsule -0.01m

We took a break there, and since they were still around, I decided to go to Akidagi via HS. Some people reshipped, and we went to check the the other part of BR. Again, we couldn't catch / find anything, and so we went home.

We still managed to catch a poor catalyst on a gate, yay \o/

(20:13:17Z) Murethand
Catalyst +15.27m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 15,265,427.07
ISK Lost: 109,688,954.21
ISK Delta: -94,423,527.14
Efficiency: 12.217%

Thanks everyone for joining :)
The Jojosh
Title: Sophomore

Re: [FLEET] Arty Ruptures get a kill \o/

Post by The Jojosh »

Thank you for the fleet Kora. As we say in my country: "you cannot have a feast every day".

Even though we didn't find any good targets, I still enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of the fleet and your FCing was on point as always.
Kora K
Title: Graduate

Re: [FLEET] Arty Ruptures get a kill \o/

Post by Kora K »

The Jojosh wrote:Thank you for the fleet Kora. As we say in my country: "you cannot have a feast every day".

Even though we didn't find any good targets, I still enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of the fleet and your FCing was on point as always.
Thanks for the kind word :) I forgot to add in the AAR that member of this fleet have ecclectic but interesting choice in music. 90's music theme fleet is being planned as we speak.