How can we improve our classes?

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

anikingamers Dissconected

Portrait

Post 2017.02.06 12:10

Re: How can we improve our classes?

This is with the recordings...make it more clear, the quality of some videos are very bad and sometimes not understandable, for future video's, please record with better quality mics/software/settings.
<<

Michael Tindall

Portrait

Post 2017.05.05 19:58

I completely agree with you, but many times lots of people cannot participate to courses, because of GMT time zones.If we can receive courses on mail,or youtube, then we could learn more and faster.
<<

Sonic Reducer

Portrait

Post 2017.10.28 18:22

First Off - The Classes are Awesome ! And Much Thanks To The Teachers!

My ONLY suggestion is to make SURE they are posted to the UNI Calendar... I've missed a few I would have liked to attend. I know I can come to the forums and check... or pour over an in game mail... just the Calendar is especially awesome for me as I save it to my Google Calendar which converts them to my time Zone... and more importantly... shows any RL commitment conflicts!

Anyways... the classes are GREAT!

Sonic
<<

Ryousuke Takahashi

Portrait

Post 2018.11.24 11:00

I'm listening to a recent recording of the exploration class, and the teacher is referencing a slide show with what appears to be quite a few slides. I'm an hour in and he is on at least 55 slides. Is there a way to see the slides?

Also, quite a few of the classes in the library are rather old. Is there a more updated list?
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post 2018.11.24 12:21

Ryousuke Takahashi wrote:I'm listening to a recent recording of the exploration class, and the teacher is referencing a slide show with what appears to be quite a few slides. I'm an hour in and he is on at least 55 slides. Is there a way to see the slides?

Also, quite a few of the classes in the library are rather old. Is there a more updated list?

That would be refering to an older, "longer" slidedeck for Exploration classes as far as I can see it. The newer one is the [CORE] Introduction to Exploration with 20 slides. that is publicly availible on the eve uni slideshow viewer.

If you are itnerested in exploration: We have regular "up to date" classes on that and I will be scheduling one of those in the next weeks again. for any questions you have you can also write me an evemail/forummail or just grab me in mumble :)
HSC Education Officer, Teacher, Events Staff
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Post 2019.01.03 18:52

Is it possible we can have more classes during EU time zones as a lot of classes I see are 02:00 UTC(GMT) which is very late, also I see them mostly at weekends which half of them I can not attend.

I understand the need for more teachers which makes this difficult I just wanted to put this out there.
<<

Edswifa Rova

Portrait

Post 2019.01.04 16:00

Some recordings would be nice.
I notice only Adree does that at the moment.
Previous

Return to Scheduled Classes