[REPEATING Q&A] Game Mechanics Q&A - Three Times Every Week

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2015.09.13 18:45

Re: [Q&A] Twice Every Sunday - Game Mechanics Q&A

^BUMP^ as this is an ongoing class every week.
<<

Capt Bad Wolf

Portrait

Post 2015.09.13 20:55

This is my favorite class :D :D . Even if you have no questions of your own, i would encourage anyone to join it on mumble and listen. You can learn new things or understand better things you thought you mastered.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2015.09.27 13:41

The 19:00 session for today, September 27, 2015, is TENTATIVE. Something's come up in real life that I forgot to schedule for, and I don't know if I'll be back by 19:00 or not.

I apologize for the short notice. I should not have scheduled this particular session, and that's my fault.

In other news, I'm thinking of changing the times, anyway. What timezones would people prefer?
Last edited by Seamus Donohue on 2015.09.27 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2015.09.27 18:45

Re: [TENTATIVE] Twice Every Sunday - Game Mechanics Q&A

Nevermind, I'm back just in time! The 19:00 session is on as scheduled!
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2015.10.01 12:50

Re: [Repeating Q&A] Twice Every Sunday - Game Mechanics Q&A

This class is on hiatus for one weekend (the first weekend of October 2015) while I rethink timeslots.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2015.10.10 18:29

Re: [Repeating Q&A] Twice Every Sunday - Game Mechanics Q&A

I'm now scheduling these Q&As twice every week, Sundays at 19:00 and Mondays at 03:00 (shifting with USA Daylight Saving Time). The old announcement is spoilered below for historical reference.

SPOILER WARNING!
This is a general Question-and-Answer session on any aspect of game mechanics. This will be a regular twice-a-week session.

When: Every Saturday, 10 PM USA Eastern, 7 PM USA Pacific; Every Sunday, 3 PM USA Eastern, 12 Noon USA Pacific
In EVE time, this is every Sunday 03:00 and 20:00 while the United States is in Standard Time (winter months; 1st Sunday of November to 2nd Sunday of March)...
...or 02:00 and 19:00 while the United States is in Daylight Time (Summer Months; 2nd Sunday of March to 1st Sunday of November)

Where: Public Mumble and Lecture.E-UNI
Duration: 1 hour

Note: On weeks where this conflicts with a major class or event such as CSM Townhalls or Ask The Management Q&As, then Game Mechanics will usually be cancelled or delayed until after the displacing event.

Topics Covered:
  • Depends upon what is asked, but will be limited to game mechanics questions.

Student requirements:

Additional information: This class is primarily a Q&A session that might spawn a spontaneous lecture, delivered in the Lecture.E-UNI channel in Mumble. There is no practical component.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2015.10.10 19:32

Re: [Repeating Q&A] Twice Every Week - Game Mechanics Q&A

The Sunday 19:00 session this weekend will instead take place at Sunday 21:00 EVE Time to avoid conflicting with another class. This will be for October 11, 2015 only. October 18 will be a 19:00 session.

The new weekly Monday 03:00 class will take place as normal, October 12, 2015.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2015.11.08 21:43

^BUMP^ as this is an ongoing class every week. It is now on the regular schedule of 20:00 Saturdays and 04:00 Mondays, EVE Time (Icelandic Time).
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2015.11.30 03:58

^BUMP^ as this is an ongoing class twice every weekend.
<<

NorthStar Fallen

Portrait

Post 2015.12.13 22:06

nice class, very helpfull for newbies
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2016.01.02 14:33

Both sessions were cancelled last weekend due to illness. Both sessions this weekend are cancelled due to real life plans.

These sessions will resume January 10th.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2016.01.05 21:48

Okay, I'm rearranging things because of Real Life.

[edit]

The Sunday 20:00 sessions will take place as usual.

The Monday 04:00 sessions are now moved to Tuesday 04:00.

[/edit]
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2016.01.12 20:01

ACK! SORRY! I felt really tired, last night, and went to sleep early, forgetting that I can changed the timeslot!

I'll try not to do that again. :cry:
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2016.01.23 21:53

Due to a schedule conflict on my end, the Sunday 20:00 session will be moved 1 hour earlier to 19:00. This is for Sunday, January 24th, 2016 only.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2016.02.14 21:11

^BUMP^ as this class is still ongoing.

[edit] The 20:00 session on February 21 is moved to 21:00 to avoid conflicting with Ask The Management Q&A. [/edit]
PreviousNext

Return to Scheduled Classes