[REPEATING Q&A] Game Mechanics Q&A - Three Times Every Week

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

K950

Portrait

Post 2017.10.27 05:08

Re: [Repeating Q&A] Twice Every Week - Game Mechanics Q&A

Substituted for the regular host as requested.

About 6 people showed up, some went into some detail about cap regen, talked about some fits, some other random stuff.
<<

K950

Portrait

Post 2017.11.01 06:33

Hosted yet again today, 7 participants at peak, went into a basic review of armor 101 and had Sikandar come in for a chat about politics and diplomacy within EVE.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2017.11.05 22:11

Thanks for covering last week!
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2017.11.29 05:14

This class will be running on a reduced schedule for the month of December, taking place only on 1 Sunday and 3 Wednesdays. Please see http://calendar.eveuniversity.org/ for details.
<<

K950

Portrait

Post 2017.11.29 16:58

I'll cover the Wednesday slot. I'll put in as a schedule slot for 03:00 hours. 04:00 hours is late even for PST :)
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2017.12.03 14:20

Go right ahead! :D
<<

K950

Portrait

Post 2017.12.14 03:17

Forgot to file in. Had about 6 attendees, most came later in the course. Ran for just over two hours.
<<

K950

Portrait

Post 2018.01.03 00:09

Seems like Seamus forgot to update the calendar with his usual monthly layout for January.

In case he forgets, I will be hosting a session on the 3rd of January at 03:00 hours. I can't cover the EU time slot, however.

EDIT: About 6 to 7 attendees showed up. About 2 questions were asked, the whole lecture. So I introduced the subject matter of meta levels and rambled about Marauders as learning topics.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2018.01.07 18:35

Thanks for filling in! I took a longer hiatus than expected, so I didn't fill in the calendar.

The session for Sunday, January 28, 2018 is cancelled. The rest of the month will proceed as normal.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2018.01.28 18:35

I apologize for the short notice, but today's session is cancelled due to a combination of factors:

1) I forgot to schedule this on the in-game calendar.
2) There seems to be a conflicting event.
3) I'm feeling strangely tired in Real Life™ and need to take a nap.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2018.02.07 02:50

I won't be present for tonight's session, I'm literally falling asleep at my keyboard. I've asked a few people to cover for me, but it's short notice.
<<

K950

Portrait

Post 2018.02.07 03:51

I will.

EDIT: 6 Attendees, basic level questions such as "what is Invention", what is the "Warp scramble attempt from ...", and a few other questions.
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2018.02.11 19:22

I didn't schedule a class for today because of a mistaken belief a few weeks ago that I would be away from keyboard. As there are now overlapping events on the Calendar for the same timeslot, today (February 11, 2018), I don't want to cram in an ad hoc class into the middle of that.

My next session will be Tuesday night (Wednesday 04:00 EVE time).
<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2018.03.04 21:37

Due to multiple scheduling conflicts in March, the Game Mechanics Q&A is hereby on hiatus until I can decide on new timeslots.
<<

K950

Portrait

Post 2018.03.06 06:27

Re: [ON HIATUS] Twice Every Week - Game Mechanics Q&A

I'll substitute for the 6th and the 14th of this month.

EDIT: I forgot about the event on the 6th, I may or not have been playing other games and forgot. Rescheduled it for the following day, had a late start, 4 attendees, some questions, went over Resistance Profiles and some other random subjects.

EDIT2: Subsituted again on the 27th of this month. Only 2 attendees.

EDIT3: Subbed again on the 1st of April. 7 Attendees, ran for 2.5 hours.

EDIT4: Subbed again on the 4th of April. 2 Attendees, 1 newbie, 1 vet. 1.5 hours.

EDIT5: Subbed again on the 8th of April. Roughly 7-8 attendees, 2 hours. Will do again on the following Wedneday at 03:30.
Last edited by K950 on 2018.04.09 01:40, edited 2 times in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Scheduled Classes