E-UNI: Class Request Thread

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Chagrin Case

Re: E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Post by Chagrin Case »

Sinnister Agenda wrote: like bombing, solo, or bomber blops??
Honestly I would like to do it all so whatever anyone is willing to run.
Dunar Dolorgiet
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Director of Education, Resident Data Wizard, He Puts On His Robe And Wizard Hat

Post by Dunar Dolorgiet »

As it happens to be the good folks from INIT. scheduled one for this weekend: http://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtopi ... 2&t=102816
Image Image Image Image
Tony Cirro

Post by Tony Cirro »

Attended intro to HSC class, would love to see a similar class soon about LSC and NSC. I think new capsuleers as myself who don't know yet where to live would benefit greatly from these similar classes

Don't know if they are being planned soon?
"If you examine a butterfly according to the laws of aerodynamics, it shouldn't be able to fly.
But the butterfly does not know that, so it flies."
Padraic Musbrandt
Title: Ensign, Sophomore

Post by Padraic Musbrandt »

I would appreciate a fleet doctrine class which would go over frigate/destroyer/cruiser fleet types to help me start FCing.
Flux Is Life

Post by Flux Is Life »

I caught a nice class on logi, not long ago, and was told there would be a frigate logi class and (I think) a cruiser logi class not too long after. Is this still going to happend? I'm really looking forward to it, and don't want to stress anyone out, just like to be informed.
Abulle

Post by Abulle »

It would be cool to have a cross-disciplinary class on the "Math of Eve Online" taught by someone who has a strong background in math.

Here is a list of Eve equations that could be a good place to start http://wiki.eve-id.net/Equations
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Amarr Mining Campus | Highsec Campus | Low-Sec Campus | Nullsec Campus | Solitude | Incursions
Saoirse Flowerchild

Post by Saoirse Flowerchild »

i would like a class on faction warfare
Guiliano Thellere
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Student Advocate, Personnel Officer, Sophomore

Post by Guiliano Thellere »

More classes around 20:00/21:00 would be great. RL gets in the way of all the classes at 01:30 & 04:00...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jason Eoner
Title: Manager (Teaching), Senior Personnel Officer, Teacher, Sophomore, Management

Post by Jason Eoner »

In regards to some of the recent posts... we just got word that one of our teachers will be doing both Frigate Logistics 101 and Cruiser Logistics 101 sometime in March, not scheduled yet. Lecture followed by a practical exercise.

EUNI does not do faction warfare, but you can of course do that on an alt. We have a guest lecturer that could do a faction warfare class. I'll ping her and see if we can get anything done with that one.
Flux Is Life

Post by Flux Is Life »

Jason Eoner wrote:In regards to some of the recent posts... we just got word that one of our teachers will be doing both Frigate Logistics 101 and Cruiser Logistics 101 sometime in March, not scheduled yet. Lecture followed by a practical exercise.
Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to it.
Melenis

Post by Melenis »

Hello everyone! :)

I would like:
a class about Drones
a class about Energy Neutralizers and about Energy Nosferatus
a class about Factional Warfare (or any other class about how to make enough money with solo/small group pvp to be able to continue pvping without having to switch to pve, but i was told Factional Warfare is The best Way to do it).

Thank you
Estian Bronhoff
Title: Freshman

Post by Estian Bronhoff »

Hello :)

I'm living at EVE+2 (my hours in EVE time range from 10:00 - 01:00 normal bedtime). Having just joined Uni, I'm interested in all CORE classes and would love to see these within my time frame as well.

I'm currently signed up for [CORE] Introduction to Player Threats. The only other CORE class I see is Dscan 101, at 01:00, which I can't attend.

Thank you :)
Dunar Dolorgiet
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Director of Education, Resident Data Wizard, He Puts On His Robe And Wizard Hat

Post by Dunar Dolorgiet »

Hey there,

those mostly scheduled on a weekly basis. Look out for a corp mail on sunday or monday, it will have all the upcomming fleets, classes and events for the next week.
Image Image Image Image
Adree Jericho
Title: Assistant Manager (Teaching), Mistress of Arts, Teacher, Management

Post by Adree Jericho »

Estian Bronhoff wrote:Hello :)

I'm living at EVE+2 (my hours in EVE time range from 10:00 - 01:00 normal bedtime). Having just joined Uni, I'm interested in all CORE classes and would love to see these within my time frame as well.

I'm currently signed up for [CORE] Introduction to Player Threats. The only other CORE class I see is Dscan 101, at 01:00, which I can't attend.

Thank you :)
Regardless of timezone, I recently did a video recording of Introduction to Fitting, with slide-deck, fits, the works - it's like watching the class from the future!
Beluan

Post by Beluan »

I would like to help HSC as they are looking for new FC/organizers, but then started thinking that I lack knowledge in running a fleet and being an FC whatsoever. I really would appreciate a 101 FC Class. I know there are Q&As classes with experiences FCs but still would like to know how to start at all. Thanks.