E-UNI: Class Request Thread

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Padraic Musbrandt
Title: Ensign, Sophomore

Re: E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Post by Padraic Musbrandt »

I'd like a class about politics in New Eden. What are the principal forces, how do they fare against each other, how are they regarded.
Ariea Thellare
Title: LSC Officer, Ariea Thellwere you hoping for a better vanity title?, Killboard Staff, Graduate, Reimbursement Staff

Post by Ariea Thellare »

I would really like to see a class about trading. Mostly station trading and such thing. Most of the classes I found in the library are quite old :(
SRP Officer | Graduate | Killboard Staff | Production Manager | Production Officer
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImage
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

Padraic Musbrandt wrote:I'd like a class about politics in New Eden. What are the principal forces, how do they fare against each other, how are they regarded.
There were some in time of World War Bee, but they are very rare. However, they are very interesting and fun to learn what leads to conflicts...
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Padraic Musbrandt
Title: Ensign, Sophomore

Post by Padraic Musbrandt »

Class on station trading. Suggested topics: reading market stats, working with external software.
Jurius Doctor

Post by Jurius Doctor »

Padraic Musbrandt wrote:I'd like a class about politics in New Eden. What are the principal forces, how do they fare against each other, how are they regarded.
EVE: Lore Fundamentals, tonight/tomorrow morning at 02:00 EVE. I will be adding a class later to discuss world capsuleer politics.
Image Image
Breeze One
Title: Lieutenant, Teacher, Graduate

Post by Breeze One »

Do we run a "FC 101" class? I think it'd be really interesting to hear from the experienced FCs out there how they make decisions, what prep they do etc - all the background stuff which us F1 monkeys dont get to see :)
Kinkajouu

Post by Kinkajouu »

+1 for your idea Breeze. Sounds as an interesting theme. Would be glad to hear and learn something more about FC's expertise. Maybe also with a few notes/hints on FC<-->scout secret communications (which takes part in a separate channel, unless agreed completely open comms for learning purposes).
Laela Shaile

Post by Laela Shaile »

Seeing I am fairly new and there is not all that much in the calendar for Januari 2017 I would like to see classes for Fleet Ops, Tackling 101 and Scouting.
Laser Skaron
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Post by Laser Skaron »

Laela Shaile wrote:Seeing I am fairly new and there is not all that much in the calendar for Januari 2017 I would like to see classes for Fleet Ops, Tackling 101 and Scouting.
I see there's a Fleets 101 already scheduled, but I'd like to +1 the Scouting class request. Would love to get some structured, hands on scouting and DScan practice.
Altar Kabal

Post by Altar Kabal »

Based on last night's fleet I'd also be interested in Scouting as well as Logi if that includes a little practical and there's anyone to run one. The wiki pages seem to cover logi theory quite in depth but it'd be good to have a go in an environment where nobody explodes.
Image[/url]
Euronymus Erkkinen

Post by Euronymus Erkkinen »

Ithink a class about Pyfa or EFT would be a good idea,since I was told that can be quite useful to players around New Eden.
Samuel Uchonela
Title: Freshman

Post by Samuel Uchonela »

I had been waiting for a fleet 101 class, and was happy to see there were not one but two classes over the weekend!

That was until my internet went down Saturday am and didn't come back until mid Sunday..... Grrr..

So - of course, I'd love to see when the next fleet 101 class would be coming. :)
Chagrin Case

Post by Chagrin Case »

Could we get a class on stealth bombers?
Fulli Automatix

Post by Fulli Automatix »

Chagrin Case wrote:Could we get a class on stealth bombers?
Would like to second Chagrin's request.

Would also like to attend a tackling class with perhaps a practical for spiraling afterwards.

I'm especially interested in differences in fits/tactics for LowSec vs NullSec; and the best camera angle/zoom levels to sprial in to the target.

Cheers
OMG There is a bear in my OATMEAL!!
Sinnister Agenda

Post by Sinnister Agenda »

Chagrin Case wrote:Could we get a class on stealth bombers?
like bombing, solo, or bomber blops??