E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Adree Jericho

Portrait

Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Post 2018.03.06 03:47

Re: E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Keres Bull wrote:I would like to see a couple classes, I think a nice industrial class could go through dofferent types of industry and how to be efficient. Maybe a class focused specifically on gas mining and ice mining, I would also like classes on pvp. I know we already have these classes but specifically looking for classes I can attend as it seems most the classes are at a time in which I cannot attend. But maybe introduction to capital ships and other things along that same path. Once again classes in multiple time zones. Also maybe drug manufacturing for boosts and stuff.

What time zone are you looking for specifically? There's a PvP class happening in an EU-ish time zone.
<<

Jackson Millenius

Portrait

Post 2018.07.06 03:46

I thought I would post in here a suggestion. I feel like a class that covers different piloting techniques in game would be great. Like kiting, slingshotting, etc. These are things that I suck at and would like to learn more about, and I feel having some practice with other students under a teachers watch would help us improve our pvp fundamentals.
<<

Adree Jericho

Portrait

Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Post 2018.07.06 12:57

A good place to start would be HSC's Fight Club. It's a 1v1 PvP practice test-bed with supervision and feedback. Check it out!
Previous

Return to Scheduled Classes