E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
<<

Finraer

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2007.02.25 22:03

E-UNI: Class Request Thread

Hi

Beastie Boy suggested it might be a good idea to have a central stickied thread for class requests. I agree and this is that thread.

For details of instructors that we have, please see here: http://www.eve-ivy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2291

Please also check the calendar before posting to see what classes are currently being offered: http://www.eve-ivy.com/forum/calendar.php

However, if there is a class you haven't seen for a while or a class that you would like to have then please post here and we'll try our best to make it happen.

All the best

Fin
Last edited by Finraer on 2007.04.20 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/Finraer/fin_lurk.jpg[/img]
<<

Zebink

Portrait

Post 2007.02.25 23:34

Perhaps a class about EVE's political history leading up to the current conflict? Might be a bit too much for one class though.
<<

Pteia Massi

Portrait

Post 2007.02.26 13:32

I am really interested in a Trading class. The kind of things I'm struggling to understand are
- Must have skills
- How to use any news (concord or in game rumours etc) to know what items might be needed or likely to be dropping in value
- Trade routes: how to recognise and use them
- Possible roles within corps

I joined the game to be a trader, but Eve is so huge Im disheartened cos I just dont know where to start!!

If there isnt anyone to run a trading class, I would really appreciate being pointed in the direction of some good forum posts / websites that may help

Thanks
Pteia
:)
<<

Plutonian

Portrait

Post 2007.02.26 17:35

Scan Probes!

(and not the fluffy little "Let's find an exploration site" ones either) :twisted:
<<

Tremitry Darkstar

Portrait

Post 2007.02.26 18:07

Plutonian wrote:Scan Probes!

(and not the fluffy little "Let's find an exploration site" ones either) :twisted:

I'd love to learn how to hunt people down. Everyone could... use a free delivery of ammo, so I'm definitely looking to, uhh, help some people out.

I have no skills trained for this task... but then again, I don't even know what skills I need.
-Tremitry Darkstar
<<

Zillaby Trypp

Portrait

Post 2007.02.26 18:39

Plutonian wrote:Scan Probes!

Haha, I volunteer to be the hidding rabbit!
<<

Vincent Valentino

Portrait

Post 2007.02.26 18:51

Maybe some kind of leadership class with some basic role procedures. Go over the basics such as leading a war group, scout party, Pirate raiding, how to manage a gatecamp, some protocol on filling out combat reports, and the such. Not sure how you would do this but also what is involved in managing a corp and an alliance of such a massive size for those of us who wish to create their own corp in the future. (and possibly add it into the alliance no?)
<<

Lexorian

Portrait

Post 2007.02.26 20:53

Basic pvp class, I think would be good. I know I'm not the only new guy, I belive, but I could defintly use a nice overview of this.
<<

Eric Eclipse

Portrait

Post 2007.02.27 19:11

Trading Class/Manufacturing

I've seen another post for a Trading class. I like the path of being a trader/manufactuer. Im not sure if you accepted the other trade class. I kind of want to learn some trade routes and get to use the market. Somebody had told me there is a Trade Hub in each Empire Space. I kind of want to learn about the Trade Hubs and how that would help me in trading.
<<

Sylauria

Portrait

Post 2007.03.11 04:19

I'll second the above request for basic PvP class.
<<

Molten Black

Portrait

Post 2007.03.11 10:57

It dosn't have to be a class but an mp3 of the history of uni would interest me.
From what i hear eve uni has a colourfull past.

Also any political history of eve would be cool.
<<

Dierdra Vaal

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2007.03.11 14:13

the basic pvp and eve uni / EVE political history classes sound very nice.

Perhaps some fleet pvp/combat classes as well.
<<

Cala Veth

Portrait

Post 2007.03.12 12:37

How to make Big Bucks 101, please. ;)

I would be very happy with a series of 101 classes in a variety of basic EVE topics - I've been playing for little over a week now, but I feel I need pointers in a lot of areas - mission running, Trading, Mining, PvE, PvP etc. Getting the most out of the EVE user interface could perhaps also be a nice class.
<<

Echelon2A

Portrait

Post 2007.03.12 15:12

Cala Veth wrote:How to make Big Bucks 101, please. ;)

I would be very happy with a series of 101 classes in a variety of basic EVE topics - I've been playing for little over a week now, but I feel I need pointers in a lot of areas - mission running, Trading, Mining, PvE, PvP etc. Getting the most out of the EVE user interface could perhaps also be a nice class.

alot of those you can find in the class mp3 list or so
<<

Trevias Torx

Portrait

Post 2007.03.14 05:20

I would be more than interested in a course about the ins and outs of manufacturing and marketing products. I can't seem to get more than the worth of materials when I sell something I have made.
Next

Return to Scheduled Classes